Programs general features:
- – possibility of real-time as well as off-line logging,
- – UTC time is generated automatically (in real-time logging),
- – suitable for logging on bands from 160M to 70CM (without WARC bands),
- – suitable for logging on modes: CW, SSB, FM, RTTY, PSK31 and HELL,
- – user configurable fields,
- – received control groups can be devided into two sections,
- – partial check (from MASTER.DTA file),
- – DUPE check for SWL,
- – logged data can be edited,
- – the logged data can be saved in Cabrillo file,
- – possibility to split SWL reports from log during saved to Cabrillo file,
- – multilanguage support.Zip file includes: swl_dqr_log.exe file, Polish, English and Dutch help files and rc language file for translation to other languages.
[ver. 1.20, 920 kB]
New SWL_Cabrillo – this program is designed to type SWL log to the PC and save it as Cabrillo file, ready to send to Contest Committee.
[ver. 1.00, 277 kB]