Covers 40 meters and 20 meter amateur bands.
Receives SSB & CW. Transmits CW
- Bright easy to read LCD display informs you of frequency, mode, supply voltage, S meter, RIT and more
- BNC RF connector
- Sensitivity (typical) .8 micro volts. MDS .2 micro volts
- Transmitter power, 5 watts (typical)
- Powerful DDS electronic synthesizers allow 5-16 MHz general coverage receive.
- Convenient 20 frequency memory storage
- Includes internal battery holders for alkaline batteries. An external (optional) 12 to 14 VDC regulated power supply may also be used.
- Easily adjustable tuning steps for both Amateur bands and general short wave listening.
- Low current consumption: About 55 mA on receive or about 550-950 mA on transmit depending on supply voltage
- Built in adjustable keyer with automatic CQ and call sign insertion for memory keying.
- Use with straight key or your favorite key paddle.
- Built in crystal filters for 2.2-1.6 kHz SSB or 900-400 Hz in CW
- 8 ohm headphone output (requires stereo plug). No internal speaker.
- RIT (receive incremental tuning) allows for 10Hz or 100 Hz tuning
- Power Plug- 2.1mm ID x 5.5mm OD with center positive. The Radio Shack part number for an equivalent is 274-1567. They come in a two pack for $3.29.
- Battery holders for eight “AA” batteries are packaged inside the transceiver. The transceiver can be powered by internal batteries (customer provided) or external DC power.
- Size: 5.7” X 3.7” X 1.4” (not including knobs)
- Weight: 15.8 oz (not including batteries)