The new Bonito shortwave receiver RadioJet 1102S combines innovative design with the advantages of modern computer technology. It has a frequency range of 0,04 MHz to 30 MHz with an excellent sensitivity of .03 µVolts on a noise level of -137 dBm with an extreme resolution of 144 dB at a bandwidth of 24kHz. The Noise floor is extremely low, because there are no active parts between the Antenna and the ADC.
- High Performance IF-Receiver
- 0,04 MHz – 30 MHz
- 0.03 µVolt sensitivity on a -137dBm noise floor
- Very high IP3: +29dBm (High-IP)
- 2 x 16 Bit ADC MultiChannel and 1 x 24 Bit cascaded
- 24 kHz Bandwidth
- LSB, USB, CW, AM, FM, Stereo DRM
- Modern flexible User Interface
- Audio and IF recording and playback
- Integrated Frequency Database
- IF/AF Spektrumanalyzer and Oscilloscopes
- Free Online-Updates
Bonito RadioJet 1102S (with Support) 599,-?
Bonito RadioJet 1102S (without Support) 499,-?
Surcharges: The following options are available with a surcharge:
1. RX-Decoder Software 58.-? Decoding of RTTY, CW, PSK, SSTV, FAX and Time….
2. TX-Control & Encoder Software 58.-? Transceiver Control, En- & Decoding of RTTY, CW, PSK, SSTV, FAX….
3. RX / TX- Full version 98.-? Both options (2 & 3)
4. Project 7 RadioCom 128.-? RX-TX Option (2 & 3) plus RadioCom 6
5. Weather Receiving Software 498.-? Marine reception and organization of WeatherFax, Navtex, RTTY und Synop ….