On hamparts.shop page you will find an overview of products with their parameters, comparisons and examples of use. Two people are behind these products: hardware - Jan OK2ZAW/QRO.cz brand and software - Mike DM5XX.
The concept of all controllers is the same. The controller contains simple code with only basic functions and all the rest of the logic and functions are in the web interface, which...
ICOM D-STAR Third Generation Repeaters support analog, D-STAR and a mixed mode configuration. While analog operation is for local communications, combine the D-STAR mode with the ID-RP3 G3 software to join the D-STAR Global network. In addition to mixed mode functionality, the G3 hardware combines the D-STAR repeater controller and RF module into one 2U rack mount unit.
Model, Output Power, Frequencies,...
Manufacturer's Part Number: 500S
DXE Part Number: AOM-500S
Line Cord NEMA Plug: No USA AC plug provided
Amplifier Type: Solid state
Amplifier Band Coverage: 160-4 meters
Amplifier Power Output PEP: 500 watts
Amplifier Input Power: 25 watts
Amplifier Supply Voltage: User determined
Maximum Line Current: User determined
External Power Supply: No
Amplifier Width: 11.457...
RTL-SDR users may experience some heating issues while using a low-cost software-defined radio receiver. Therefore, the RTL-SDR Cooler is designed to enhance its performance and provide long-lasting usage.
The cooler is designed using the right size of aluminum block and is precisely processed to ensure optimum heat transfer required to achieve the highest performance.
The RTL-SDR Cooler...
1. Built-in protection can ensure the operation is much safer.
2. The input and output uses high-frequency and low-resistance capacitors, which greatly reduces the output ripple and increases the stability 3. With free air convection cooling, the product is suitable for shortwave radio and amateur radio reception.
4. Adopt high-quality electronic components and precision processes,...
TL-SDR has just launched the RTL-SDR Blog V4 dongle for software-defined radio (SDR) enthusiasts based on the Rafael R828D tuner chip with three switchable inputs instead of the R860 chip used in RTL-DSR Blog V3 dongle.
The new model still features the Realtek RTL2832U demodulator found in all previous versions of the SDR USB dongles but adds basic input filtering, integrates an improved LDO for the power...
1. DDC/DUC technology and 0-750MHz full mode reception.
2. The most powerful FPGA! 3D spectrum and waterfall chart.
3. Large 7-inch capacitive touch screen enables multi-point touch. Support the display in the sunlight!
4. Built-in CW decoding and FT8 codec (no other equipment required).
5. Built-in WiFi! Online radio viewing available after networking!
6. Built-in 16G TF card!...