OpenBeacon is an open source crystal-controlled QRPp beacon transmitter kit which can output a variety of slow-speed modes, including QRSS, DFCW, and Sequential Multi-tone Hellschreiber. It is configured via USB port, so there are no jumpers to set and you can easily adjust all of the operating parameters via command line. Once configuration is complete, OpenBeacon may be removed from the PC and operate stand-alone.
Please note that this product is a kit which requires soldering and assembly.
* Frequency: crystal controlled
* Modes: CW, QRSS, DFCW, Sequential Multi-tone Hellschreiber, Glyphcode, WSPR (experimental)
* Power output: 300 mW nominal (at +13.7 VDC power supply)
* Spectral purity: greatest harmonic
* Power supply: +5 VDC to +14 VDC
* Current consumption: 50 mA at +5 VDC, 120 mA at +13.7 VDC
* Control via USB on Windows, OS X, and Linux
* PCB dimensions: 70 mm x 90 mm
* High quality PCB with soldermask and ENIG (gold) plating
* 30 meters (10.140 MHz)
* More bands available soon
K9AY loops HF Antenna Kit by RemoteQTH.com The K9AY is terminated loop. It consists of a wire loop of any convenient shape (diamond, delta, etc), hung from a single support and with a ground rod at the bottom. A 9:1 impedance-matching transformer...
W3YY FSK/CW Optically Isolated PC Interface
This page describes an FSK/CW PC interface that will allow a PC to key your transmitter producing either a pure FSK or CW signal. The interface is fully optically isolated and RF filtered. Interface...
OHR 100A single band CW transceiver kit
The Oak Hills Research OHR 100A single band CW transceiver kit is offered in 80, 40, 30, 20, and 15 Meter versions. Each can be aligned to cover 70-80Khz in a fairly wide band, but here are the defaults...