How to obtain the Amateur Radio License in Moldova (ER0) :
1. Your foreign passport copy.
2. Your HAM Radio License copy.
1. Coming to Moldova in Chisinau the Capital city.
2. Take a Taxi and go to the National Radio Frequency Center (CNFR) – Str. Drumul Viilor 28 / 2
3. Rise to the 4th floor in room 6 to Mr. Andrew Gabriel, Head of international and local connections.
4. Fill in an application for a Moldovan call sign.
5. Following the approval of the callsign, go to pay ( 98 lei ) Accountant straight down the corridor.
6. Obtain the note (confirmation)
7. Take a Taxi and go to the National TelecommunicationsAgency in the Str. Stefan cel Mare 134.
8. Rise to the 4 floors Office 408 and fill out an Application for Technical resolution.
9. Within about 10 days of Tech. permit is ready and can take and use your radio.
Note: Amateur Radio call sign issued by National Radio Frequency Center (CNFR) only.
Thanks to ER1UVL for info.
The Uncertain Future of Ham Radio Software-defined radio and cheap hardware are shaking up a hobby long associated with engineering
By Julianne Pepitone
Will the amateur airwaves fall silent? Since the dawn of radio, amateur...
The SDR.hu project has been finished
“I’d like to say a big thanks to everyone who joined my journey with this project!
I hope you had a good time listening on the site, and learnt some things about SDR. The purpose of this site...