The dosimeter-radiometer DO-RA (the name is derived from the first syllables of the word combination dosimeter-radiometer) contains a unique hard alpha, beta and gamma radiation sensor and can be integrated into any mobile phone (smartphone). The DO-RA is run by specially developed for this purpose software packages and a licensed operating system used by each individual mobile/smart phone. The device’s sensor is engineered on the platform of a semiconductor detector and can be built into the circuitry of a phone or be used as an auxiliary device. In a latter version, it works through a standard USB port or remotely (via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi) and represents a mobile, assembly-ready dosimeter-radiometer operated by the same specialized software. The DO-RA is powered by a standard mobile phone/smartphone battery.
Main functions of the mobile dosimeter-radiometer DO-RA:
– calculate cumulative radiation exposure of the device owner at different time intervals (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, annually);
– inform the device owner of acceptable, medium and excessive radiation exposure levels via specific audible signals;
– measure the extent of the background radiation of ground, water, food, etc;
– draw graphs illustrating the state of the internal organs and systems of the device owner that reflect the level of acquired or accumulated radiation;
– make recommendations to the device owner as to ways of avoiding accumulation of radiation.
– automatically and in real time generate reports on the radiation status of the environment surrounding the device owner, with coordinates based on GPS and GLONASS positioning systems (through mobile carriers);
– the radiation status data gathered as per the device’s coordinates is transmitted to the World Radiation Monitoring Center only to be returned later in the form of detailed terrain maps, expanses of water and other objects marked according to the level of their radiation contamination (the data is free for all participants of the “Our Radioactive World” program).
Note that application requires Do-Ra device connected to the smartphone using microphone input to measure radiation level and doze. For more information about Do-Ra project check http://intersofteurasia.ru. With no device connected Do-Ra works in simulation mode, using gyroscope as input. Options page provides ‘hardware’ toggle to switch between two modes.
Do-Ra is the personal dosimeter and radiometer suitable for everyday use. Use radiometer to monitor background radiation level. Check environment safety with the dosimeter.
Do-Ra will ensure safety of your food and environment
Do-Ra will warn you about radiation dangers in water, forests, fields and mountains
Do-Ra will inform you of the radiation situation in your home or neighborhood.
WHY YOU NEED DO-RA?
DO-RA will ensure safety of your food and drinks;
DO-RA will warn you about radiation dangers in water, forests, fields and mountains;
DO-RA will inform you of the radiation situation in yon home or on your land;
DO-RA will check contamination level of your domestic animals and birds;
DO-RA will warn mushroom pickers, angles and hunters about radiation risks;
DO-RA will inform you of risks of isotope accumulation in the human body and its various organs;
DO-RA will help you find the safest route out of a radioactively contaminated area.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.05
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested...
MacLoggerDX Version v6.04b39
Updated to: Version v6.04b39
Requires OS X 10.9+.
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
Added 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay.
Added Bands worked/confirmed to VUCC awards table.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...
Comment for Russian Multy-platform Dosimeter-Radiometer DO-RA