ACOM 2000S is a digital control unit designed to provide fully automatic antenna switching capabilities.
When used in combination with the ACOM 2000SW and the ACOM 2000A Automatic HF Linear Amplifier, antenna selection information generated by the ACOM 2000A is communicated to the 2000S.
The 2000S displays the currently selected antenna and drives the control signals needed to operate the remotely-located ACOM 2000SW.
In addition to the ACOM 2000A control port, the 2000S includes a general-purpose RS232 control port. This port can be driven by a pc, allowing the 2000S/2000SW combination to be used in environments where computer-controlled switching of multiple antennas is required.
Software is available for automatic tuning of all antennas on all band segments when using the 2000S and 2000SW with the 2000A. This DOS software is written to support the Yaesu FT-1000MP as the computer-controlled signal source. It also requires a special set of cables. Contact ACOM for more details.
• Monitors “ready to transmit” parallel input signal from antenna switch and generates “transmit inhibit” output signal to the transceiver for maximum operating flexibility and anti-hot switching protection.
• Directly compatible with ACOM 2000A automatic HF linear amplifier and ACOM 2000SW remote antenna switch; control is compatible with other systems via inverse BCD output code and RS232 serial input for PC etc.
• Local Network capability, compatible with ACOM 2000A automatic HF linear amplifier.
• Antenna number 7-segment LED indicator plus sound alarm.
• Number of antennas selectable : 1 from 10.1 Input control: RS232 +/-12V serial port of ACOM 2000A and/or PC, simple commands.
• Output control: 4-bit inverted parallel BCD code,27V/25mA bit levels.
• Power supply : 120/240VAC internally selectable, +/- 10% tolerance, 50-60Hz, 15VA.
• Operating temperature range : 0 to + 50 C .
• Dimensions: W 131 mm (5-1/8″) x H 41 mm (1-2/3″) x D 162 mm (6-1/3″).
• Weight: 1.3 kg (0.6 lbs).
ACOM 1010 160-10m HF Linear Amplifier
The plate-load True Resistance Indicator (TRI) is an ACOM innovation that provides quick and precise tuning, typically in less than 10 seconds. The auto-operate function...
ACOM 3x2000A QRO HF power splitter
The ACOM3x2000A is a HF power splitter / combiner which is a passive device designed to sum the outputs of three HF linear amplifiers into a common load while the amplifiers are driven...
ACOM 2000A AUTOMATIC HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER
The ACOM 2000A Automatic HF Linear Amplifier is the world's most advanced HF amplifier designed for amateur use. The ACOM 2000A is the first amateur HF amplifier to include both fully...