The ACOM 2000SW is a rugged, high-performance coaxial antenna switch for commercial and amateur applications.
The switch is a single-pole, 10-position coaxial design, intended to quickly and automatically select from multiple antennas or other RF loads.
The switch can handle up to 5kW, and operate at VSWR as high as 3:1 (at reduced power).
The unit is designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions. Advanced mechanical design shields the 2000SW internal circuitry and high-speed relays from the elements.
Fully protected against a variety of adverse conditions including antenna mismatch, hot-switching and lightning, the ACOM 2000SW is the ideal solution for safe remote switching of multiple antennas.
• Operating frequency range: 0.1 to 60MHz continuously.
Rated power (continuous): for 0.1 to 30MHz:
• 5000W @ VSWR1:1
2500W @ VSWR 2:1
1600W @ VSWR 3:1
up to 60MHz:
• 3600W @ VSWR 1:1
1800W @ VSWR 2:1
1200W @ VSWR 3:1
Characteristic impedance: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF type SO239A PTFE connectors.
• Mismatch VSWR:
for 0.1 to 2MHz – better than 1.02:1
up to 30MHz – better than 1.08:1
up to 60MHz – better than 1.20:1.
• Crosstalk isolation: for 0.1 to 2MHz – better than -100dB
up to 30MHz – better than -70dB
up to 60MHz – better than -66dB.
• Operating time: less than 0.15 seconds, including bounces.
• Parallel input/output control: 4 – bit BCD input code (positive or inverted – internally selectable), plus RDY output signal.
-logical “low” input: -1…+1.25V, 1.2kOhm input resistance;
-logical “high” input: +7.5…+18V, 1.2kOhm input resistance;
-logical “low” output: 0…+1V, 15mA drive, 60mA sink;
-logical “high” output: +20…+30V, 1.2kOhm output resistance.
• Power Supply: +(24…31)V DC, 150mA maximum consumption. i) Size & Weight (operating): 160mm diameter, 105mm height, 1.9kg.
• Operating temperature range: -30…+60 degs. Celsius. Protection degree: IP53 (dust and rain).
• Switching capacity: 10 antennas to 1 output. b) Anti – hot switching self – protected.
• Ready to transmit output signal.
• Unused antennas grounding (all antennas when not powered).
• Shipping Size and Weight W178mm x D194mm x H182mm, 2.5kg (4kg when purchased with automatic antenna selector ACOM2000S).
• Shipping environments: all types of transportation, including aircraft baggage section.
ACOM 1010 160-10m HF Linear Amplifier
The plate-load True Resistance Indicator (TRI) is an ACOM innovation that provides quick and precise tuning, typically in less than 10 seconds. The auto-operate function...
ACOM 3x2000A QRO HF power splitter
The ACOM3x2000A is a HF power splitter / combiner which is a passive device designed to sum the outputs of three HF linear amplifiers into a common load while the amplifiers are driven...
ACOM 2000A AUTOMATIC HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER
The ACOM 2000A Automatic HF Linear Amplifier is the world's most advanced HF amplifier designed for amateur use. The ACOM 2000A is the first amateur HF amplifier to include both fully...