Product Line:Alinco DX-10 All-Mode 10 Meter Transceivers
DXE Part Number:ALO-DX-10
Receive Range 1:28.000-29.695 MHz
AM Broadcast Band Coverage:No
FM Broadcast Band:No
Transceiver Power Supply:External
Transceiver Input Voltage:12-15 Vdc
Transceiver Maximum Current:6.0 A
Radio Width:6.700 in.
Radio Height:2.040 in.
Radio Depth:8.400 in.
Band Coverage:10 meters
Transmit Frequency Range:28.000-29.700 MHz
FM Maximum Power:12 W
FM Minimum Power:1 W
AM Maximum Power:12 W
AM Minimum Power:1 W
SSB/CW Maximum Power:25 W
Technician or Extra Class, Alinco’s DX-10 All-Mode 10 Meter Transceivers let you find the excitement on the highest HF band! You may operate SSB/CW/AM or FM at your choosing from 28.0 to 29.7 MHz! Go mobile or install in the shack!
The smooth and easy operation of Alinco’s DX-10 is inherited from other popular Alinco Amateur Radio equipment. Their large back-lit display, excellent transmit and receive audio, SSB modes, 6 banks of up to 60 channel memories each, dual-watch, scanning, built-in SWR meter, key-lock and more, are the features hams asked for. Its dual displays show frequency on one screen and memory channel on the other.
Alinco’s free programming-software download makes using your DX-10 a snap. Simply order their optional ERW-10 USB programming cable and be ready for all 360 channels!. Of course, you may also use direct entry controls.
DX-10 features and specifications:
* Frequency Range: 28.000MHz to 29.700MHz
* Operating Modes: SSB/CW/AM/FM
* Frequency Resolution: Selectable 10-Hz, 100-Hz, 1-kHz, 10-kHz
* Channels: Up to 60 per bank (6 banks), 360 programmable channels
* Channelized, with “fine tune” Clarifier frequency adjustment
* Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms, unbalanced SO-239
* Frequency stability: plus/minus 1 ppm
* Microphone Impedance: 2 kilohms
* Built-in Time-Out Timer (TOT)
* Switchable S/RF Meter
* Power supply requirement: 13.8V DC plus/minus 15 percent (11.7 to 15.8V DC)
* Operating Temperature: Negative 22 degrees F to 122 degrees F
* Supply polarity: Negative Ground
* Current drain: Transmit 6A, Receive 750mA (maximum) 350mA (Squelched)
* Dimensions: (approximate.) 6.7 in. (w) x 2.04 in. (h) x 8.4 in. (d)
* Weight: 3.09 lbs. (1.4 kg)
* Output power: FM/AM/CW: 1 to 12W, USB/LSB: 0 to 25W
* Modulation systems: Balanced (SSB) modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Variable reactance Frequency Modulation
* Spurious emission: Less than -50dB
* Maximum FM deviation: plus/minus 2.5 KHz
* Receive system: Double or Single conversion Superheterodyne
* Sensitivity SSB: 0dBu (1uV), CW: -12dBu (0.25uV), AM: +6dBu (2uV), FM: -6dBu (0.5uV)
* Intermediate frequency: AM/FM: 1st 10.695 MHz, 2nd 455 MHz, SSB: 10.695 MHz (single conversion)
* Selectivity: SSB, CW, AM (narrow): -6dB at 2.4 KHz, -60dB at 4.5 KHz. AM, FM: -6dB at 6 KHz,-60dB at 18 KHz
* Spurious and image rejection ratio: 48dB
* Noise Blanker and ANL
* Audio output power: 3W (8 ohms at 10 percent THD)
* Intermodulation rejection ratio: 65dB
* EMS-70 hand microphone
* DC power cable
* Microphone hanger
* Mobile mounting hardware
DX-Patrol Converter for OSCAR-100 DX-Patrol Uplink Converter for OSCAR-100 (QO100) Geos. Satellite.
434MHz to 2400MHz Low Cost (~100 EUro) Up convertor with 100mW of RF Power to "QO-100" Satellite.
Source (Link) to DX-Patrol Company
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...