Product Line:Alinco DX-10 All-Mode 10 Meter Transceivers
DXE Part Number:ALO-DX-10
Receive Range 1:28.000-29.695 MHz
AM Broadcast Band Coverage:No
FM Broadcast Band:No
Transceiver Power Supply:External
Transceiver Input Voltage:12-15 Vdc
Transceiver Maximum Current:6.0 A
Radio Width:6.700 in.
Radio Height:2.040 in.
Radio Depth:8.400 in.
Band Coverage:10 meters
Transmit Frequency Range:28.000-29.700 MHz
FM Maximum Power:12 W
FM Minimum Power:1 W
AM Maximum Power:12 W
AM Minimum Power:1 W
SSB/CW Maximum Power:25 W
Technician or Extra Class, Alinco’s DX-10 All-Mode 10 Meter Transceivers let you find the excitement on the highest HF band! You may operate SSB/CW/AM or FM at your choosing from 28.0 to 29.7 MHz! Go mobile or install in the shack!
The smooth and easy operation of Alinco’s DX-10 is inherited from other popular Alinco Amateur Radio equipment. Their large back-lit display, excellent transmit and receive audio, SSB modes, 6 banks of up to 60 channel memories each, dual-watch, scanning, built-in SWR meter, key-lock and more, are the features hams asked for. Its dual displays show frequency on one screen and memory channel on the other.
Alinco’s free programming-software download makes using your DX-10 a snap. Simply order their optional ERW-10 USB programming cable and be ready for all 360 channels!. Of course, you may also use direct entry controls.
DX-10 features and specifications:
* Frequency Range: 28.000MHz to 29.700MHz
* Operating Modes: SSB/CW/AM/FM
* Frequency Resolution: Selectable 10-Hz, 100-Hz, 1-kHz, 10-kHz
* Channels: Up to 60 per bank (6 banks), 360 programmable channels
* Channelized, with “fine tune” Clarifier frequency adjustment
* Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms, unbalanced SO-239
* Frequency stability: plus/minus 1 ppm
* Microphone Impedance: 2 kilohms
* Built-in Time-Out Timer (TOT)
* Switchable S/RF Meter
* Power supply requirement: 13.8V DC plus/minus 15 percent (11.7 to 15.8V DC)
* Operating Temperature: Negative 22 degrees F to 122 degrees F
* Supply polarity: Negative Ground
* Current drain: Transmit 6A, Receive 750mA (maximum) 350mA (Squelched)
* Dimensions: (approximate.) 6.7 in. (w) x 2.04 in. (h) x 8.4 in. (d)
* Weight: 3.09 lbs. (1.4 kg)
* Output power: FM/AM/CW: 1 to 12W, USB/LSB: 0 to 25W
* Modulation systems: Balanced (SSB) modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Variable reactance Frequency Modulation
* Spurious emission: Less than -50dB
* Maximum FM deviation: plus/minus 2.5 KHz
* Receive system: Double or Single conversion Superheterodyne
* Sensitivity SSB: 0dBu (1uV), CW: -12dBu (0.25uV), AM: +6dBu (2uV), FM: -6dBu (0.5uV)
* Intermediate frequency: AM/FM: 1st 10.695 MHz, 2nd 455 MHz, SSB: 10.695 MHz (single conversion)
* Selectivity: SSB, CW, AM (narrow): -6dB at 2.4 KHz, -60dB at 4.5 KHz. AM, FM: -6dB at 6 KHz,-60dB at 18 KHz
* Spurious and image rejection ratio: 48dB
* Noise Blanker and ANL
* Audio output power: 3W (8 ohms at 10 percent THD)
* Intermodulation rejection ratio: 65dB
* EMS-70 hand microphone
* DC power cable
* Microphone hanger
* Mobile mounting hardware
Airspy HF+ Discovery SDR Receiver Building on the field-proven Airspy HF+ architecture, we designed the Most Refined HF/VHF SDR with world class performance in the smallest form factor.
The Airspy HF+ Discovery sets a new standard...
ELECRAFT K4 HF Transceiver
A direct-sampling SDR you’ll love to use
Our new K4 harnesses the latest in signal processing while retaining the best aspects of the K3S and P3. The resulting user interface makes the technology...
WOLFWAVE “WOLF-100” Advanced Audio Processor SOTAbeams WOLFWAVE Advanced Audio Processor, model WOLF-100, is a powerful tool for demanding communications applications. Adaptive DSP noise reduction, audio band pass filtering and automated hearing...