– Miniature RF source for shack or field use – only 2.5 x 4.4 x 0.9”
– Synthesized signal tunable in 1-Hz steps
– 1.5-200 MHz range (up to 1400 MHz via harmonics)
– 12 programmable bands for 160-2 m (or use as arbitrary frequency memories)
– Four calibrated power output levels:
– 107 dBm (1 uV)
– -73 dBm (50 uV, S9)
– -33 dBm (S9+40)
– 0 dBm
– Two programmable sweep functions
– CW Beacon Mode(see f/w 1.07 release notes below.)
– Computer Controllable; downloadable firmware upgrades
– Includes RS-232 Cable. (See KUSB adapter for USB interfaces.)
Wide-Range Synthesized RF Source
The XG3 is a programmable, 160-2 m RF signal source with four calibrated output levels. It’s ideal for receiver calibration, sensitivity tests, signal tracing, and as a VFO for home-brew projects. It’s also useful outdoors—for antenna evaluation, field strength measurements, micro-power cw beacons for T-hunts, etc.
Power for the XG3 can be provided by its internal 9-V battery or by an external power supply. Auto power-off is provided to conserve battery life.
Remote Control and Programmable Sweeps
The XG3’s serial port allows you to use a computer to set up its frequency and output level, assign frequencies to band switches, and set up sweep step size and rate. You can use the supplied PC software, or write your own XG3 applications.
The XG3’s RS232 drive circuitry is intended for short cable lengths (6’ supplied). You can also use the Elecraft KUSB or other USB-to-RS232 adapters, greatly extending the usable cable length.
ELECRAFT K4 HF Transceiver
A direct-sampling SDR you’ll love to use
Our new K4 harnesses the latest in signal processing while retaining the best aspects of the K3S and P3. The resulting user interface makes the technology...
Elecraft W2 Wattmeter
Power & SWR LED bar graphs with peak/hold
Four power ranges with auto/manual selection
Up to 2 remote sensors with selection switch
Compact size: 1.5 x 6 x 4.5” (HWD)
1-200 W sensor...
Dayton HAMVENTION 2015 – ELECRAFT K3S Dayton HAMVENTION 2015. Elecraft "K3S" new design and performance.
Elecraft’s state-of-the-art K3S transceiver offers a unique combination of ultra-high performance and affordability.