1. Handheld two way radio users could make general call , group call and individual call via relay station .
2. Any handheld two-way radio user could be called via relay station.
3. Voice Call break-in is available
4. Voice in relay may be monitored
5. It features the function of voice encryption.
6. Handheld two-way radios in the network could be disabled and activated remotely.
7. It features displaying on LCD panel and friendly human-computer interface in Chinese which clearly indicates all operating functions of relay station and all parameters could be configured directly on the panel .
8. Real-time voice could be recorded via relay station into SD card and is accessible through local or online inquiry.
9. Relay station supports dual mode , which allows analog machine and digital machine to be used on line at the same time.
10.Relay station could be accessed by the network management in the background which could remotely configure writing-frequency parameters, monitor the operating status , manage handheld two-way radio on line and disable or activate handheld two-way radios remotely.
11. Self-checking of functional module could be realized and self-checked data could be realized and self-checked data could be transmitted to network management via software or through remote alarm.
R&S®Cable Rider ZPH Brief description:
The R&S®Cable Rider ZPH has all the essential basic measurement capabilities required for installing and maintaining antenna systems in the field. Its unique features ensure...
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.