New YAESU Japanese HF Transceiver FT-710 / FT-710M / FT-710S scheduled to be released in late August 2022.
*As of July 2022, this device has not been approved by the FCC. It may not be offered for sale or lease, or be sold or leased until FCC approval has been obtained. The information shown is preliminary and may be subject to change without notice or obligation.
YAESU is excited to announce a new HF/50MHz 100W SDR Transceiver – FT-710 AESS.The new FT-710 AESS is estimated September 2022.
The new FT-710 AESS is a compact design yet provides 100W output, utilizing the advanced digital RF technology introduced in the FTDX101 and FTDX10 series.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FT-710 AESS are:
– YAESU Unmatched SDR technology emphasizes the Receiving Performance
– Band Pass Filters dedicated for the amateur bands to eliminate out-of-band unwanted signals
– RF Front-End design with the 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) enables Phenomenal Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristics
– QRM rejection by the dual core 32-bit high speed floating decimal point DSP for SHIFT/ WIDTH/ NOTCH/ CONTOUR/APF (Audio Peak Filter)/ DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)/ NB (Noise Blanker) and 3-Stage Parametric Equalizer
– High Resolution 4.3-inch TFT Color Touch Panel Display
– 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream)
– VMI LED (VFO Mode Indicator) placed around the VFO dial shows the current operating mode (VFO-A, VFO-B, Memory Mode and Clarifier/Split Operation)
– “PRESET” Mode Function most suitable for FT8 Operation
– AESS: Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System with SP-40 creates the high-fidelity audio output
– External Display Connection Terminal (DVI-D)
– Built-in High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with 100 channel memory
– Support the FC-40 Auto Antenna Tuner
– SD Memory Card can be used to save the communication record, transceiver setting, the memory contents, screen capture images, and to update the firmware
– Two (2) USB Ports (Type-A and Type-B)
– Other essential features such as CW ZIN and SPOT, IPO (Intercept Point Optimization), and Remote Operation with Network Remote Control System to name a few.
TX Frequency Range: 1.8MHz band – 50MHz band (Amateur bands only)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.4” x 3.1” x 9.7” (239 x 80 x 247mm)
Weight (Approx.): 9.92lbs (4.5kg)
SDR HF/VHF Receiver PERSEUS-22 Microtelecom develops and manufactures radio and telecommunication devices for special applications, fast multichannel acquisition systems and signal conditioning electronics for gamma-ray imaging probes....
ICOM IC-905 SDR V/U/SHF Transceiver New 144-5600 MHz / 10 GHz. V/U/SHF ICOM SDR Transceiver.
Also additional details on https://www.hamlife.jp/2022/08/20/icom-ic905-release/ (Japanese...
Xiegu G106 QRP HF transceiver
The Xiegu G106 is a new 5 watt QRP transceiver with a general coverage receiver 0.55-30 MHz with SSB/CW/AM transmit capabilities in the 80 to 10 meter amateur radio bands, WARC bands included....