Green Heron RT-21D Deluxe Universal Digital Rotor Controllers have a new green vacuum fluorescent display and a black front panel. The new Deluxe version features the same excellent design as the new RT-21. Green Heron offers these completely new, extremely advanced and adaptable controllers. Offering the ultimate in operational enjoyment, Green Heron RT-21D deluxe universal digital rotor controllers are the best controllers available for your new or existing directional antenna rotor unit or rotation systems. Replace your old-fashioned rotator controller with a modern, state-of-the-art digital controller! Green Heron RT-21D deluxe universal digital rotor controllers from DX Engineering are pre-programmed specifically for Hy-Gain HAM-series and T2X rotators, but easy setup for all other rotator units is field-programmable with internal solderless jumpers.
* New high-visibility green vacuum fluorescent display with adjustable brightness
* Custom black front panel
* Fully versatile controls for point-and-shoot or manual push button operation plus presets
* Automated rotator computer control through RS-232 or USB
* PWM (pulse width modulated) variable-speed control
* Start and stop ramping to reduce tower and antenna stresses
* Precision heading accuracy up to 1/10 degree
* Fully support side mounted antennas, soft limits prevent running into tower
* Allow over-travel up to 720 degrees total
* Offset control allows center of rotation at any heading, allows N & S center on same mast, and compensates for slipped mast
* Fully user-programmable, reversal and brake delay, speed minimum and maximum, limits, ramps, and much more
* Master/slave for stacked arrays, turn together or separately
* Counter-rotation, install rotor above rotating tower
* Easy front panel setup and setup utility software
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.
PTRX-7300 Panorama Adaptor for the IC-7300
A panorama adapter for the IC-7300? What's the point, you might ask, the IC-7300 has such a nice spectrum and waterfall display? Right, but unfortunately the IC-7300 has no output for an external display....
Comment for Green Heron RT-21D Deluxe Universal Digital Rotor Controller