Icom Inc. have shown a new sample of a revolutionary HF/VHF/UHF Amateur Radio Mobile Transceiver with touch screen control called the IC-7100 at the Tokyo Ham Fair 2012.
The IC-7100 is a HF+6m+VHF+UHF all mode compact radio with an innovative slanted touch-screen LCD controller. A first for an Icom transceiver, the IC-7100 is designed to the 70MHz band in European versions where 70MHz is open to Amateur radio enthusiasts. To maintain its commitment to D-STAR, all versions of the IC-7100 will come with standard D-STAR DV mode.
Since the launch of the original IC-706 in 1995, Icom has been leading the market of HF/VHF/UHF multi-band mobile radios. The popularity of vehicular mounted amateur radios may not be as high as the times of the IC-706 series, but the IC-7100 has been carefully designed to reignite Amateurs’ interest in mobile communications and brings digital communication opportunity to a wider range of radio Amateurs.
Planned Features include
• Slanted front separated controller with large touch screen dot matrix LCD (controller cannot be attached to body front)
• Speaker is self contained inside the controller
• Full mode (SSB, CW, AM, FM, RTTY decode) and D-STAR DV
• HF (100W) / 50MHz (100W) / 70MHz (50W) / 144MHz (50W) / 430MHz (35W) (Note: Power may be different according to version. The 70MHz band is available for some versions only)
• Lower current consumption / cooler operation (compared with the IC-7000)
• SWR meter function also works for VHF and UHF bands
• Remote power on / off
• IF DSP for filtering / interference removal / noise reduction
• SD memory card slot, voice recording
• USB Audio In / Out, remote control
• +/- 0.5ppm frequency stability
• 505ch memory channels
Voice Recording for the ICOM IC-7300 httpvh://youtu.be/xOriWNevikA
Video by KE8CDD
In this video show you how to do voice recordings for ICOM "IC-7300" so when you are doing contesting you don't lose your voice.
Official announcement – ICOM IC-7610
ICOM IC-7610 scheduled to be released in May 2017 , price will be on 368,000 yen + tax (equivalent to 3250 USD or 3000 euro + tax)
HF + 50 MHz (SSB / CW / RTTY / PSK 31/63 / AM / FM) 100 W transceiver
ICOM IC-R8600 Wideband Receiver
The Icom IC-R8600 wideband communications receiver raises the bar on sophisticated radio monitoring. This ground breaking receiver made its world debut at the Tokyo Ham Fair on August 19, 2016. The IC-R8600...