KR5L Enterprises Amplifier Input & Relay Switch Model KE-ARS38
Jerry Henshaw, KR5L, has designed and developed a unique 6 position linear amplifier RF and amplifier relay input coax switch to enable amateur radio operators “Hams” to quickly switch between multiple ham radios and two linear amplifiers. This is particularly useful in the heat of a contest or when space in the ham shack is at a premium.
Features of the KE-ARS38:
1. Switch six rigs RF input and Amp Relay lines to one of two linear amplifiers
2. Ideal for contectors and multi-rig stations
3. High quality components with stainless steel mounting hardware
4. Custom powder coated and silk screened enclosure by Ten-Tec
5. High quality double-side printed circuit board with plated through holes.
6. One year warranty. MSRP $199.95 +S/H
Pic below: This is the back view of the printed circuit board used in the KE-ARS38 switch. This is a high quality double sided plated through holes pc board with professional silk screen and solder mask. All mounting hardware is stainless steel…no pop rivets! The pc board and box design are copyrighted by KR5L Enterpises, LLC.
HF SDR Receiver “Silphase R1” A new HF SDR receiver in development by the Polish company "Silphase". It’s called the "Silphase R1" and appears to be a stand-alone, high-performance SDR receiver.
ELAD “DUO-X” SDR HF/50 MHz Transceiver A prototype of the ELAD "DUO-X" SDR HF/50 MHz Transceiver.
Two 2 versions - 120 watt and a 220 watt RF Power.
4 independent SDR receivers.
10.2 inch touchscreen.
4x 1″ OLED screens...
DRAGONFLY “RX-666” 16bit SDR Receiver DRAGONFLY 16bit SDR Receiver
Model: RX-666 High performance, high dynamic, high sensitivity, no mirror image.
Shortwave 32M at a glance! Support software HDSDR customized version USB3.0 interface...