KR5L Enterprises Amplifier Input & Relay Switch Model KE-ARS38
Jerry Henshaw, KR5L, has designed and developed a unique 6 position linear amplifier RF and amplifier relay input coax switch to enable amateur radio operators “Hams” to quickly switch between multiple ham radios and two linear amplifiers. This is particularly useful in the heat of a contest or when space in the ham shack is at a premium.
Features of the KE-ARS38:
1. Switch six rigs RF input and Amp Relay lines to one of two linear amplifiers
2. Ideal for contectors and multi-rig stations
3. High quality components with stainless steel mounting hardware
4. Custom powder coated and silk screened enclosure by Ten-Tec
5. High quality double-side printed circuit board with plated through holes.
6. One year warranty. MSRP $199.95 +S/H
Pic below: This is the back view of the printed circuit board used in the KE-ARS38 switch. This is a high quality double sided plated through holes pc board with professional silk screen and solder mask. All mounting hardware is stainless steel…no pop rivets! The pc board and box design are copyrighted by KR5L Enterpises, LLC.
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...
ALPHA 4040 Antenna Tuner NOVEMBER TUNER UPDATE
Alpha 4040 DreamTuner
In the last 45 days, we’ve made a lot of progress on the Alpha 4040 DreamTuner. As you know, when we tested the tuner under full power, we discovered that...