* Fully iambic keyer; can emulate most other keyers including Curtis “A” timing and Accukeyer
* Works perfectly with single-lever, non-iambic paddles
* Six active messages plus 12 “banked” messages, 1530 characters total
* Messages may ‘call’ others and contain programmed functions
* Messages can loop for continuous replay
* Messages can allow break-in for paddle-inserted text with automatic resumption
* Message editing capability of existing messages
* Ultra Speed mode allows messages at speeds to 990 WPM!
* Contest serial number: 001 to 9999, with push-button decrement if needed
* Linear speed control: 5 to 60 WPM, speed range can be easily customized
* Adjustable weighting: 25% to 75%
* Adjustable frequency sidetone monitor, 500 – 900 Hz, internal monitor level control
* Tune function for transmitter adjustment, hand key mode from paddle
* Operator Selectable automatic character spacing
* Full beacon capability
* Messages and keyer configuration saved if power is lost
* Variable compensation for QSK transmitter character shortening
* Keyer offers precise speed read-out
* Keys all solid state and most tube rigs (virtually everything made since 1964)
* No paddle “buffering” or “debouncing” required with any paddle
* Comes complete with printed manual (English)
* Runs on 12 volts DC, less than .1 amp, or on 3 AAA batteries when installed in internal battery pack
* Size: 4.25″ (107mm) W X 1 7/8″ (48mm) H X 5 5/8″ (143 mm) D
* Stainless Steel Fasteners
* 90 day limited warranty
* Offered at $149.95 (see below to order)
* Partial Kit also available for $58.00 (see below for details)
The new Logikey K-5 keyer replaces the classic K-3 keyer, of which thousands have been sold. The K-5 uses the identical firmware – all operating features of the K3 remain unchanged. The K-5 features a new, lower height chassis/cabinet with improved fit and finish. The K-5 includes a built in battery holder, which accepts three AAA cells, which will run the keyer for many months of normal operating. The K-5 will also run off 12 volts DC, and when powered with 12 volts DC the batteries if installed do not drain.
The K-5 also includes some circuit refinements, designed to offer improved protection for the CPU from lightning and static discharges.
Fasteners used in the K-5 are all 18-8 stainless steel.
MINI Morse button BaMaKeY EHT-II MINI Morse button BaMaKeY EHT-II.
Miniature Morse button
Ideal for QRP transceivers and portable applications
Made of high-strength aluminum.
Red anodized surface
Handmade CW keys by RA1AOM CW FOREVER !
You must have at times,
Thought into the past,
Where some things go out
While others last
What comes to my mind is
The old Morse code,
That has weathered the storms
9A5N Solid State CW Paddle – new sense of CW keying Photo by DM9EE
9A5N Solid state CW paddle is completely new product in the world of telegraphy keys. Innovative idea of detection finger pressing to paddle lever(s) eliminates moving parts typical for mechanical...