* Bright, High Resolution Color TFT Display
* 16-bit DSP Processor
* USB & RS-232 Interface
(not needed for normal operation)
* Flash Upgradeable
* Fast Screen Refresh
* 12VDC Operation
* Interface to Rig is Through Remotable RF Couplers
Which Attach to the Rig / Amp Output
* Provides Everything You Need to Know About
the Quality of Your Transmissions
Watt / SWR Meter
* Couplers for HF, VHF, UHF, Power up to 10KW
* Frequency counter for band indexed calibration
* Up to 4 Channels with Simultaneous Sampling & Auto-Ranging
* NIST Traceable Calibration
* Simultaneous Bargraphs for Peak & Average Power, SWR
* SWR & Power Alarms w/ Adjustable Set Points
* Readouts for Ref Power, Compression Ratio & dBm
* Size: 7.25″ W x 4.0″ H x 6.0″ D
4U1A ARCDXC – 2021 QRT or …?
(ARCDXC) AMATEUR RADIO CONTEST DX CLUB - has existed since 2014. Located at the UN International Centre (VIC) in Vienna, Austria. Daily actively works on the amateur radio bands.
The station's achievements...