Aether is a ham radio logging application for Mac OS X. Aether includes tools to quickly and easily log QSOs while on the air, as well as organize, search and track your QSOs later. Aether was designed for Mac OS X, and has the same kind of clean, intuitive, friendly interface you’ve come to expect on the Mac.
-Automatic callbook lookup
-Powerful awards tracking
-Rig control for Elecraft, Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom, and Ten Tec radios
-Full Logbook of The World integration
-Full eQSL.cc integration
-Maps, distance and beam heading calculation
-ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) import/export
-Cabrillo contest log export and import
-Address and QSL card label printing
-Automatic dupe checking
-AppleScript and Spotlight support
-Ability to integrate with cocoaModem an fldigi for digital mode operation
What’s New in Version 1.5.9
This update includes minor new features and several bug fixes. The most notable change in this release is support for HamQTH.com, which can be set up in the Logging section of Aether preferences. Complete release notes are below.
– Support for callbook lookups via HamQTH.com.
– Support for Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V Field
– Update for callbook lookups via QRZ.com.
– User defined LoTW mode mappings can be set up.
– Automatic callbook lookup is now turned on by default.
– Aether now looks in both root-level and user-level Library/Application Support/Aether folders for cty.csv prefix file.
– LoTW mode mapping files and cty.csv callsign prefix files can be installed by dragging them onto Aether’s icon in the Dock, or by selecting them using File->Open.
– Updated LoTW configuration file to include new supported modes.
– Mode is now properly handled when uploading to LoTW.
– Fixed exception upon exporting LoTW certificate request file after failed upload to ARRL.
– Fixed extra spaces in exchange fields after importing ADIF file exported by Skookum logger.
– Frequency, mode, and power are not updated from connected rig when editing QSOs older than 1 hour.
– Fixed bug that caused Aether to sometimes reset certain callbook information for slash-prefixed callsigns when a previous QSO with the same primary station is in the log.
– Fixed bug that could cause the wrong QSOs to show up in certain complex custom (non-built in) awards.
– Fixed a bug that could cause validation errors after importing a malformed ADIF file in certain cases.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.05
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested...
MacLoggerDX Version v6.04b39
Updated to: Version v6.04b39
Requires OS X 10.9+.
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
Added 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay.
Added Bands worked/confirmed to VUCC awards table.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...