Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.60 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
* Added Yaesu FT-991 Driver.
* Added Icom IC-7850 Driver.
* Added support for TS-590 Visual Scan (requires V2 firmware).
* Added Log Edit/Delete undo/redo.
* Set WKUSB Speed Pot min/max values.
* Power changed from INTEGER to REAL in Log (milliwatts), Reports and ADIF (TX_PWR). Log updated to v7 db.
* Added Read Split Status for Yaesu FT-450, FT-950, FT-991, FT-2000, FTdx1200, FTdx3000, FTdx5000, FTdx9000 Drivers.
* Fix confirmation of QSOs close in time.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html
MacLoggerDX Version 6.05
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested...
MacLoggerDX Version v6.04b39
Updated to: Version v6.04b39
Requires OS X 10.9+.
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
Added 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay.
Added Bands worked/confirmed to VUCC awards table.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...