Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.57 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
• Optimized for Yosemite.
• Requires OS X 10.6.8+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
• Added SKCC to Log, ADIF and Reports. Log updated to v6 db.
• Show SKCC for alternate call.
• Grab latest SKCC, LOTW and SCP files automatically.
• Save and restore dxcluster spots between sessions.
• Added support for QRZ XML Secondary Calls (OS X 10.9+).
• Added support for K9JM CI-V Router.
• Added support for Kenwood TS-590SG.
• Faster Select Duplicate QSOs.
• Kenwood TS-990S Split fixed.
• Contest Helper SCP fixed.
• Bulk QSL email/print fixed.
• Radio Settings popup fixed.
• Awards Panels worked calls fixed.
• Band Panel spot positions fixed.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...
MacDoppler Version 2.19 Released MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
SkookumLogger v1.10.7 released
Willard Myers, K1GQ, has released yet another update for his wonderful contesting software SkookumLogger. With releases taking place several times each month it is hard to keep up with all the additions...