• RX intercept point (IP3):
ME2-T : 30W, 0dBm, BF981 front
ME2-T+: 30W, +14dBm, 2XBF988 front
ME2-HT: 60W, +14dBm, 2xBF988 front
ME2-HT+: 60W, +14dBm, 2xBF988 front
Heating fan module available for every type.( on case 30W out types is option)
• Input and Output Impedances:
– ant connector 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF or N type connector.
– input IF connector BNC type
– output IF connector BNC type
– Output (antenna) impedance matching capability: VSWR up to 1:2
• Power supply: external, 13.8V/5A DC or 13.8V/10A on case HT types.
• Size & Weight : WxDxH: 240x210x70mm ~1.5kg
• Operating environments:
– temperature range: 0…+50 degs.Celsius;
– humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
The Uncertain Future of Ham Radio Software-defined radio and cheap hardware are shaking up a hobby long associated with engineering
By Julianne Pepitone
Will the amateur airwaves fall silent? Since the dawn of radio, amateur...
The SDR.hu project has been finished
“I’d like to say a big thanks to everyone who joined my journey with this project!
I hope you had a good time listening on the site, and learnt some things about SDR. The purpose of this site...