Antenna Analyzer Frequency Range:1.0-230 MHz
RF Connector Type:Type N, female
Band Selection Control:Push-button
Frequency Control Style:Keypad entry
Lockable Tuning Dial:No
Internal Battery Operation:Yes
Power Supply:Two AA batteries
Analyzer Width:3.250 in.
Analyzer Height:6.500 in.
Analyzer Depth:1.000 in.
MFJ-226 Graphic VNA Antenna Expert Analyzers are packed with all the VNA features and performance you need! These pocket-sized wonders break the mold for analyzer design with user-friendly convenience, top notch accuracy, and a bright LCD screen. You will get data for SWR, resistance (R), reactance (X), and impedance magnitude (Z) delivered on a high-resolution Smith Chart or sharply-defined swept-frequency graphic plots.
MFJ-226 analyzers display continuous frequency coverage with 1-Hz resolution and a full selection of tuning steps and sweeps.
* Single-frequency and swept-frequency operating modes
* Truly accurate SWR, R, X, Return Loss and Z measurements
* Reactance displayed with sign to show capacitive/inductive Z
* Seamless coverage with 1-Hz resolution from 1.0-230 MHz
* OSL (open/short/load) calibration for accuracy and sign of reactance
* Smith Chart for graphic representation of S11 phase and magnitude
* Graphics display on a 2.5-in. non-glare LCD screen
* PC mode sends your data to a computer via Mini-USB Port
* High-lumen backlit LCD, easy to read in direct sunlight
* Easy setup, direct entry with convenient on-screen soft menus
* 32 user memories
* Type N coaxial connector, with N to SO-239 adapter included
* Ergonomic design fits the hand perfectly
* Uses two AA alkaline batteries or NiMH cells (not included)
* Breakthrough miniaturization: 3.25 wide by 6.5 high by 1.0 deep
MFJ-939 PLUG&PLAY 200W Auto Antenna Tuner
Plug & Play Auto Tuner
Plug & Play! You won’t even know it’s there . . . MFJ-939I/K/Y automatically tunes your antenna as you tune your radio. SWR is just always low.
Tunes your coax...
MFJ-259C 530 KHz – 230 MHz SWR Analyzer MFJ 259C 530 KHz - 230 MHz SWR Analyzers are compact, battery-powered RF impedance analyzers. They combine four basic circuits; a 0.53-230 MHz variable frequency oscillator, a frequency counter, a 50 ohm RF-bridge,...
MFJ 75 Amps Switching Power Supply MFJ’s (Model: MFJ-4275MV) heavy duty 75 Amp switching power supply is excellent for powering your HF mobile amplifier or your HF and VHF/UHF rigs and accessories. It’s great for Ameritron’s LS-500M...