The Signal Hound USB-SA44B is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) optimized as a spectrum analyzer. It is compact, simple to use, and an effective troubleshooting tool for general lab use, engineering students, ham radio enthusiasts, and electronics hobbyists. Using recent innovations in RF technology, the Signal Hound has the sensitivity, accuracy and dynamic range you’d expect in a unit many times its cost.
The original USB-SA44 has sold out! Our new “B” model has added a preamplifier for improved sensitivity and reduced LO leakage. There is also a thermometer for temperature corrections, allowing accurate amplitude measurements over the entire operating temperature range.
We offer a one year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30 day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Signal Hound, return it within 30 days for a full refund minus shipping cost.
Discuss the Signal Hound at our new Signal Hound Discussion Group on Facebook
Please note: The Signal Hound is not intended for use with spread spectrum signals. If your modulated signal is wider than 20 MHz, amplitude accuracy is not guaranteed. Frequency-hopping and pulsed signal measurements may require special settings.
* Features RF Frequency Range: 1 Hz to 4.4 GHz
o Low noise amplifier available above 100 KHz
* Wide dynamic range: -140 dBm to +15 dBm
* Resolution bandwidths (RBW) of 0.1 Hz to 250 KHz and 5 MHz
* Includes a High Dynamic Range Measuring Receiver
o 0.25 dB relative accuracy
o 0 dBm to -125 dBm, 150 KHz to 1 GHz
o 0 dBm to -115 dBm, 1 GHz to 4.4 GHz
o Adjustable digital audio filters
o Accurate AM and FM measurements
* No external power supply needed – draws power from USB
* Powerful Digital Signal Processing happens on the PC
* Software and Hardware included for one low price
* Additional Third-Party Software Packages are available
o TSCM software is available, and is being
marketed as the Signal Intelligence Support System (SISS) through www.pdtg.ca
* Write your own software with our free Application Programming Interface (API)
o I/Q Data up to a 240 KHz bandwidth
o Frequency Sweeps up to 140 MHz per second
* Compatible with Windows operating systems
o Windows XP or newer recommended
* AM and FM Demodulation Measurements
* USB 2.0 communications at 480 MBPS
* Demodulates AM/FM/SSB/CW audio in real-time
* Automation over TCP/IP
* Measures 8 inches long
* Weighs 10 ounces
HAMRADIO Girl 1992 httpvh://youtu.be/8XGb1d8sjco
Veronica Harrington on Letterman, March 26, 1992.
Six-year-old Veronica Harrington displays her ham radio skills.
4U1A ARCDXC – 2021 QRT or …?
(ARCDXC) AMATEUR RADIO CONTEST DX CLUB - has existed since 2014. Located at the UN International Centre (VIC) in Vienna, Austria. Daily actively works on the amateur radio bands.
The station's achievements...