HamLog CloudLog is a cloud based amateur radio logging service. Its functionality is very similar to the popular logging application for the iPhone/ipad and Android.
The mobile app HamLog has the ability to synchronize (pull/push) to the cloud to ensure you’re always carrying the most up-to-date log at all times. Imagine bringing your iPad out into the field and logging a few contacts. Then, once you have Internet access (3G or WLAN), pushing those contacts out to a web-based central repository. Then you grab your phone and pull those logs, or the whole thing, down from that repository. Your log is always up to date.
HamLog CloudLog operates on a subscription model. It is free (ad supported) to upload, download and add logs from the web interface and the mobile app.
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application. It maintains past contacts in chronological order giving the user the ability to quickly add new and edit existing contacts. It is meant for use when operating portable from the field or mobile (drive safe!). It supports automatic name and QTH lookup via 3G or WLAN and supports exporting contacts via email as CSV, as ADIF over WLAN, to your favorite computer based logging program. You can also do bulk export directly to eQSL.cc. HamLog supports iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.Features:
* Contact Logging and search
* Export via email as CSV, ADIF, or eQSL.cc
* Import ADIF
* Automatic name/QTH resolution based on callsign US Callsigns Only (Currently)
* Independent callsign look up tool
* Q signal list
* IARU Prefixes List
* DXCC Entities List
* US Band Plan
* QRZ Look Up via Web
* Latest DX Spots from DX Summit
* ADIF Export
* Grid Square tool using GPS
* Manual Grid Square Calculator given lat/long
* Bearing (and long path) calculation given two grid squares,
* WWV Propagation report
* Contest Calendar
* Wavelength Calculator
* UTC Clock
* PSKReporter.info search and map display
* DX Cluster – real time telnet access
* Grid to map – enter gridsquare and it will display it on a map
* Solar Data from N0NBH (www.hamqsl.com/solar)
* Part 97 – Full Text
* Field Day Logging
* iTunes File Sharing – For data backup and ADIF import – Drop somelogfile.adi into the file sharing pane and press Tools -> Import ADIF. somelogfile.adi should be lowercase until I get an update to recognize uppercase filenames.
* Landscape and Portrait on the iPad*** I try to implement just about every request I receive and fix just about every complaint I receive or see in the reviews. If you leave a complaint in a review please leave your callsign so I can get in touch with you to fix your problem, or email me directly. I cannot reply to reviews.Please NOTE: This application is not meant to replace a more formal method of logging such as a computer based logging application or the classic paper method. It is more for quick logging while portable or mobile. Personally, I transfer all contacts to paper after coming back from field QRP fun.Regarding IMPORTING: As of December 8, 2010, HamLog support importing ADIF files. Please visit http://n3wg.com/hamlog for an example of how to import.
Field Day Logging Info:
Sections logged include: Date/time,Mode, Band, Callsign, Class, Section, Operator, Comment
Exporting: Exporting logs from the Field Day tool is via e-mail in the form of a CSV file that any spreadsheet program can open.
Dup Detection: The app does the standard dup detection you would see in a PC/Mac based app. There is no inter-device dup detection. Dup detection between devices is an exercise left to the exported spreadsheet application of choice.
iPad Specifics: Sections worked are shown vs sections not worked for each zone. iPad also includes a UTC clock and a tab key to move between fields. As well as the usual number bar above the keyboard to assist with entering numbers in callings without have to switch keyboards.
NOTE: While I try my best to ensure this Field Day logger is fault tolerant, I can make no guarantees or warranties. Please test and become familiar with it before using it live during Field Day.
QRZDroid 1.10 Released Description:
Instant access to more than 1.2 million amateur radio call signs from around the world. Includes easy sharing options via email, text, and more.
QRZDroid version 1.10 has just been...
99 HAM Radio Android Apps
99 HAM Radio Android Apps List : (Rev April 17, 2012)
AE Morse Code Tutor (1.14 EU)
Amateur Radio Call Log
Amateur Radio Callsign DB
Amateur Radio Exams 1.0 FREE!
VUF Tracker – APRS for ANDROID Phones This application allows you to send your position and messages to the APRS-IS network from your Android Phone.
It will establish your position from the built in GPS (more accurate) or thru a mobile network...