The final type designation and the associated order number for an R&S®XK4115A/D base unit that is custom-configured are order-specific. This makes it possible to clearly identify any customized transceiver with all of its options using a unique order number. A transceiver can be operated on 28 V DC voltage (19 V to 31 V) or with an external R&S®IN4000A power supply on 230 V AC voltage (100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz).
* Frequency range: 1.5 MHz to 30 MHz (transmission), 10 kHz to 30 MHz (reception)
* Power classes of 150 W, 500 W, 1000 W and standalone receiver
* Frequency hopping capability
* Wide operating temperature range from –20 °C to +55 °C
* Interoperability with the R&S®M3TR tactical radio family
The Uncertain Future of Ham Radio Software-defined radio and cheap hardware are shaking up a hobby long associated with engineering
By Julianne Pepitone
Will the amateur airwaves fall silent? Since the dawn of radio, amateur...
The SDR.hu project has been finished
“I’d like to say a big thanks to everyone who joined my journey with this project!
I hope you had a good time listening on the site, and learnt some things about SDR. The purpose of this site...