The final type designation and the associated order number for an R&S®XK4115A/D base unit that is custom-configured are order-specific. This makes it possible to clearly identify any customized transceiver with all of its options using a unique order number. A transceiver can be operated on 28 V DC voltage (19 V to 31 V) or with an external R&S®IN4000A power supply on 230 V AC voltage (100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz).
* Frequency range: 1.5 MHz to 30 MHz (transmission), 10 kHz to 30 MHz (reception)
* Power classes of 150 W, 500 W, 1000 W and standalone receiver
* Frequency hopping capability
* Wide operating temperature range from –20 °C to +55 °C
* Interoperability with the R&S®M3TR tactical radio family
Antennas Remote Lightning Protection
Amateur Radio Antenna Remote Disconnect for Lightning Protection from alk on Vimeo.
Video by Art K4FWJ
A single lightning strike can destroy thousands of dollars worth of radio equipment. Experienced...