WaveGuide is the amateur radio operator’s ultimate utility for determining HF propagation conditions, whether you’re in the shack with your linear or QRP mountaintopping.
Designed from the ground up as a Universal app that works on both iPhone and iPad, WaveGuide is easy, fun, and powerful. Utilizing data from the popular PSKReporter database, WaveGuide plots real-time propagation conditions, connecting stations with great circles to show exactly where band conditions are best. The colors of the great circles indicate the band, so it’s easy to visually determine how the ionosphere is behaving anywhere in the world.
Common uses of WaveGuide:
– See how band conditions fluctuate worldwide throughout the course of the day.
– Chase DX by finding far-off transmissions in your grid square.
– Track signals received by your home station while you’re away. How many countries can you collect?
– Added ability to display gray line overlay
– Added utility from PSK Reporter that lists the best PSK31 frequencies to listen to at the current time
– Added in-app Web browser for QRZ.com profiles
– Added support for portrait orientation on the iPad
– Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
RUMlogNG version 5.7.1 for MAC
Tom Lindner (DL2RUM) has released v5.7.1 of RUMlogNG for direct download or via the App Store.
RUMlogNG is a HAM radio logging, QSL handling and printing tool, especially made for the short wave DXer,...
MacLoggerDX Version 6.3 for MAC
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.38 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
Requires OS X 10.13+.
macOS 11,12 (Big Sur, Monterey) supported.
SkookumLogger v3.4 for MAC
Bill Myers, K1GQ has released version 3.4 of the contest logging software SkookumLogger for macOS.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest logging program suitable for the most demanding contester....