WaveGuide is the amateur radio operator’s ultimate utility for determining HF propagation conditions, whether you’re in the shack with your linear or QRP mountaintopping.
Designed from the ground up as a Universal app that works on both iPhone and iPad, WaveGuide is easy, fun, and powerful. Utilizing data from the popular PSKReporter database, WaveGuide plots real-time propagation conditions, connecting stations with great circles to show exactly where band conditions are best. The colors of the great circles indicate the band, so it’s easy to visually determine how the ionosphere is behaving anywhere in the world.
Common uses of WaveGuide:
– See how band conditions fluctuate worldwide throughout the course of the day.
– Chase DX by finding far-off transmissions in your grid square.
– Track signals received by your home station while you’re away. How many countries can you collect?
– Added ability to display gray line overlay
– Added utility from PSK Reporter that lists the best PSK31 frequencies to listen to at the current time
– Added in-app Web browser for QRZ.com profiles
– Added support for portrait orientation on the iPad
– Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.05
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested...
MacLoggerDX Version v6.04b39
Updated to: Version v6.04b39
Requires OS X 10.9+.
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
Added 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay.
Added Bands worked/confirmed to VUCC awards table.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...