“Win-Test” is contest logging software written by Olivier F5MZN, the author of Editest (a reference in French contests logging software, now deprecated), and of DXNet, an Open Source DX Cluster system.
Over 100 supported international, national and VHF+
Easy navigation in the
CW generation in background, leaving you free to “type ahead” (no extra hardware required)
RTTY mode by MMTTY interfacing
Resizable and floating windows
Integrated voice keyer
Networking with Ethernet or RS-232 ports (can be mixed on the same machine)
On-the-fly log synchronisation (no central server required)
Partial and N+1 on-the-fly search
Database assisted field auto completion
Most keyboard shortcuts use the CT syntax
Integrated keys remapping
Real time greyline display
Easy and powerful use in SO2R
Graphical and textual bandmaps
Real time Objectives files comparison
Extensive statistics and decision tools updated in real time
Possible to interface many devices on serial ports, parallel ports and USB
Take skeds and pass mults between stations with ease
Cabrillo, ADIF, text and CSV files generation
Easy summary generation for sending to the mailing lists
Worked multipliers exports for post-contest analysis
Multi-monitor support (if your OS allows it)
In new Updated 4.11 version:
– Networking : Sockets initializations updated to comply with the
usage of Win-Test in a Linux / Wine environment. The wtCom.dll
must be updated (v2.0.4 or better) as well for this usage if needed.
– Bugfix : CQWW RTTY : The check log tool for the number of allowed
QSY per hour in M/S was broken. Tnx DL9YAJ @ DR5N.
– Bugfix : Frequency offsets weren’t always correctly processed,
especially on the secondary radio. Tnx DL5AOJ.
– Bugfix : Extra Data files : Depending on the newline character(s)
and other various parameters, the displayed data could be incorrect.
Tnx IK0HBN, N6TV.
– ADIF output : Addition of the CREATED_TIMESTAMP field in the header,
and the CONTEST_ID field in every QSO record, when applicable.
– Bugfix : When a log was entirely entered manually, the date of QSO
wasn’t correctly set when using the ” fill the time field. Tnx F5LEN.
– ADIF Export : The ADIF country code is now added to the QSO record.
Requires using the latest CTY_WT.DAT or CTY_WT_MOD.DAT country
files (02 August 2013 or later). Tnx AD1C.
– CQWW DX Contest : The overlay “Classic” category has been added in
the contest configuration dialog. It only adds the appropriate line
in the Cabrillo output file.
– WAE Contest : The special calculation for the creation of the offtime
section in the Cabrillo file has been removed, being now obsolete.
– WAE Contest : Offtime threshold is now set to one hour.
– Bugfix : Under some circumstances of startup order and various
settings, a “20 days older or newer log” false alert might be
triggered. Tnx F6BGC @ TM0HQ.
– Lua : wtQso:GetData() function added. Returns a table with fields
of the current Qso. The current available keys are “time”, “band”,
“mode”, “freq”, “callsign”, “rstSent”, “serialSent”, “rstReceived”,
“exchReceived”, “miscInfoReceived”, “miscInfo2Received”.
– UFT contest : Win-Test is now adapted to the new rules 2013.
– YU DX contest : Totally rewritten because of the new rules 2013
(see http://yudx.yu1srs.org.rs/2013/rules.html). Tnx YU0W and F5IN.
– SPDX Contest : The “12 band or mode changes per one clock hour”
rule is now implemented. A simultaneous change of band *and* mode
(Ex: 80m CW -> 40m SSB) counts as 2 changes. Tnx SQ2GXO.
– Bugfix : RDAC Contest : Exchanges for callsigns ending with /x
(x = 0 to 9) are now searched in the database and the log.
– New Tools / Data entry / Priority / Callsign option to ignore any
freq or band changes when entering digits only in the callsign field.
Tnx P40L, N6TV.
– Bugfix : AGCW HNY : The (optional) AGCW membership number entry field
was emptied when it was not supposed to be ! Tnx DJ0ZY.
– Bugfix : Displayed ODX inconstancy under some circumstances when a
QSO was deleted. Tnx DL6RAI.
– Bugfix : RAEM : The coordinates entry field was emptied when it was
not supposed to be ! Tnx DJ0ZY.
– RAC Winter and Canada Day Contests : The 10-minute rule for the
multi-single entrants is now implemented. Tnx VE3JM and N6TV.
K6TU Remote control for iPAD K6TU Remote is an iPad application that provides full remote control of a FlexRadio Systems® FLEX-6000 series radio over the network.
IMPORTANT: K6TU Remote is a very demanding application due to the network...
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...
MacDoppler Version 2.19 Released MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.