This multifunction power supply incorporates built-in battery back-up and numerous power accessories within a single 2RU chassis. Regulated power supply/charger, back-up battery, low voltage disconnect, output metering, LED status and alarm contacts.
The Integrated Power System (IPS) is a unique multifunction power supply which incorporates built-in battery back-up and numerous power accessories within a single 2RU (3.5″) chassis, thus eliminating time-consuming system integration, component sourcing and installation, while saving precious rack space–ideal for any low-to-medium power application requiring AC fault tolerant operation.
A precision regulated power supply/charger, back-up battery, low voltage battery disconnect, output metering, LED status and Form C alarm contacts are all pre-wired and calibrated within the unit for plug-and-play operation. Plug-in terminals are provided for easy wiring of an additional parallel rectifier input, or external batteries for increased back-up capacity.
The batteries are always in-line with the load, thus there is no interruption from relays or transfer switches in the event of AC loss. Batteries are recharged when AC is restored. A manual battery disconnect switch allows internal or external battery service or replacement while the system is running. Models available for -48, +24 and +12 volt applications.
• Precision regulated power supply simultaneously maintains batteries at peak charge and supplies
• Built-in batteries instantly power load during AC failure–no switch-over delay. 3-5 year average life.
Terminals provided for additional external batteries for increased back-up capacity.
• Terminals provided for easy addition of parallel rectifier. (48V and 24V models only)
• Automatic low voltage and manual battery disconnect.
• Numerous front panel monitors–L.E.D. status indicators and digital ammeter/voltmeter.
• Form C summary failure alarm contacts; loss of internal rectifier output, loss of external rectifier
output, LVBD contactor open. AC input failure alarm contacts optional.
• Numerous protection features–AC input breaker, internal battery breaker, auto thermal
shutdown/recovery, current-limiting, short-circuit and over-voltage protection.
• 19″ or 23″, 6” forward rackmount brackets provided
Input Range (switch selectable):
115V = 92-130 VAC
230V = 184-260 VAC
Frequency: 47-63 Hz
Voltage/Amperage: See Matrix above
Maximum Load with External Rectifier and Battery Inputs: 40 amps
Regulation: Line: ± 1 %, Load: ± 2 %
Ripple: ± 1 %
Power Scaling via Back Panel Quick Connects
External Rectifier Input: 24V, 48V only; 560 or 1,000 watt (see PM Series)
External Battery Bank: 12V/24V/48V
Temperature Rating: -10° to + 60° C; Derate linearly from 100% load @ 50° C to 75% @ 60° C
Rack Size: 19″ or 23″, 2 RU (3.5″)
Cooling: Forced Air
Dimensions: 3.5″H x 17″W x 18″D
Weight: 33 Lbs. (with batteries), 17 Lbs. (without batteries)
• Current Limit, Short Circuit
• Over Voltage
• Auto Thermal Shutdown/Recovery
• Input Fuse and Circuit Breaker
• Circuit Breaker For Internal Battery
• Low Voltage Battery Disconnect (Adjustable)
Type: 12 Volt, 5 A-H Sealed Lead-Acid, Maintenance-Free
Amp-Hour Capacity: See Matrix below
Weight: 4 Lbs. each; 4 Batteries per Unit
Approvals: UL Recognized, DOT and IATA, approved for shipment by air
Indicators and Alarms
System “Nominal” indicator lights:
• AC OK
• External Rectifier ON/OK*
• Internal Rectifier On/OK
• Battery Contactor Closed
System “Warning” indicator lights:
• Check System
• Battery Disconnected
Form C Alarm Contacts:
• Summary Failure
• AC Input Failure (Optional)
ELECRAFT K4 HF Transceiver
A direct-sampling SDR you’ll love to use
Our new K4 harnesses the latest in signal processing while retaining the best aspects of the K3S and P3. The resulting user interface makes the technology...
WOLFWAVE “WOLF-100” Advanced Audio Processor SOTAbeams WOLFWAVE Advanced Audio Processor, model WOLF-100, is a powerful tool for demanding communications applications. Adaptive DSP noise reduction, audio band pass filtering and automated hearing...
DX-Patrol Converter for OSCAR-100 DX-Patrol Uplink Converter for OSCAR-100 (QO100) Geos. Satellite.
434MHz to 2400MHz Low Cost (~100 EUro) Up convertor with 100mW of RF Power to "QO-100" Satellite.
Source (Link) to DX-Patrol Company