This multifunction power supply incorporates built-in battery back-up and numerous power accessories within a single 2RU chassis. Regulated power supply/charger, back-up battery, low voltage disconnect, output metering, LED status and alarm contacts.
The Integrated Power System (IPS) is a unique multifunction power supply which incorporates built-in battery back-up and numerous power accessories within a single 2RU (3.5″) chassis, thus eliminating time-consuming system integration, component sourcing and installation, while saving precious rack space–ideal for any low-to-medium power application requiring AC fault tolerant operation.
A precision regulated power supply/charger, back-up battery, low voltage battery disconnect, output metering, LED status and Form C alarm contacts are all pre-wired and calibrated within the unit for plug-and-play operation. Plug-in terminals are provided for easy wiring of an additional parallel rectifier input, or external batteries for increased back-up capacity.
The batteries are always in-line with the load, thus there is no interruption from relays or transfer switches in the event of AC loss. Batteries are recharged when AC is restored. A manual battery disconnect switch allows internal or external battery service or replacement while the system is running. Models available for -48, +24 and +12 volt applications.
• Precision regulated power supply simultaneously maintains batteries at peak charge and supplies
• Built-in batteries instantly power load during AC failure–no switch-over delay. 3-5 year average life.
Terminals provided for additional external batteries for increased back-up capacity.
• Terminals provided for easy addition of parallel rectifier. (48V and 24V models only)
• Automatic low voltage and manual battery disconnect.
• Numerous front panel monitors–L.E.D. status indicators and digital ammeter/voltmeter.
• Form C summary failure alarm contacts; loss of internal rectifier output, loss of external rectifier
output, LVBD contactor open. AC input failure alarm contacts optional.
• Numerous protection features–AC input breaker, internal battery breaker, auto thermal
shutdown/recovery, current-limiting, short-circuit and over-voltage protection.
• 19″ or 23″, 6” forward rackmount brackets provided
Input Range (switch selectable):
115V = 92-130 VAC
230V = 184-260 VAC
Frequency: 47-63 Hz
Voltage/Amperage: See Matrix above
Maximum Load with External Rectifier and Battery Inputs: 40 amps
Regulation: Line: ± 1 %, Load: ± 2 %
Ripple: ± 1 %
Power Scaling via Back Panel Quick Connects
External Rectifier Input: 24V, 48V only; 560 or 1,000 watt (see PM Series)
External Battery Bank: 12V/24V/48V
Temperature Rating: -10° to + 60° C; Derate linearly from 100% load @ 50° C to 75% @ 60° C
Rack Size: 19″ or 23″, 2 RU (3.5″)
Cooling: Forced Air
Dimensions: 3.5″H x 17″W x 18″D
Weight: 33 Lbs. (with batteries), 17 Lbs. (without batteries)
• Current Limit, Short Circuit
• Over Voltage
• Auto Thermal Shutdown/Recovery
• Input Fuse and Circuit Breaker
• Circuit Breaker For Internal Battery
• Low Voltage Battery Disconnect (Adjustable)
Type: 12 Volt, 5 A-H Sealed Lead-Acid, Maintenance-Free
Amp-Hour Capacity: See Matrix below
Weight: 4 Lbs. each; 4 Batteries per Unit
Approvals: UL Recognized, DOT and IATA, approved for shipment by air
Indicators and Alarms
System “Nominal” indicator lights:
• AC OK
• External Rectifier ON/OK*
• Internal Rectifier On/OK
• Battery Contactor Closed
System “Warning” indicator lights:
• Check System
• Battery Disconnected
Form C Alarm Contacts:
• Summary Failure
• AC Input Failure (Optional)
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.
PTRX-7300 Panorama Adaptor for the IC-7300
A panorama adapter for the IC-7300? What's the point, you might ask, the IC-7300 has such a nice spectrum and waterfall display? Right, but unfortunately the IC-7300 has no output for an external display....