FlexRadio Systems announced the general availability of the newest release of PowerSDR, version 2.5.3 intended for use with the SDR-1000, FLEX-1500, FLEX-3000 and FLEX-5000 software defined radios. PowerSDR v2.5.3 has several new features, existing feature enhancements and bug fixes.
FlexRadio Systems recommend that all customers upgrade to v2.5.3 (see the links below). PowerSDR v2.5.3 contains several new enhancements and bug fixes. As with any new release of PowerSDR v2.x it is highly recommended that you review the PowerSDR v2.5.3 Release Notes before installing. If you are upgrading from PowerSDR v2.3.5 and have not installed PowerSDR v2.4.4 which contained a new Firewire driver, the Release Notes will provide important information regarding the upgrade as there is a new Firewire driver and firmware that is not backwards compatible with previous versions of PowerSDR 2.x.
While all the improvements and bug fixes are too numerous to detail, the following is a list of major changes since the previous official release, PowerSDR v2.4.4. A full listing is included in the Release Notes.
1. New FlexControl Basic and Advanced Operation Modes
2. Waterfall Low/High Levels now Stored by Band
3. New Keyboard Commands for Controlling the Drive setting
4. New Option to Disable Split on Mode Change
5. Default AGC-T Settings Refactored by Band for Better Signal to Noise Performance
6. New FHM-1 (Flex Hand Microphone) TX Profiles
7. Changes for Windows 8 Compatibility
8. NR, ANF and Noise Blankers Automatically Disabled When Operating Digital Modes
K6TU Remote control for iPAD K6TU Remote is an iPad application that provides full remote control of a FlexRadio Systems® FLEX-6000 series radio over the network.
IMPORTANT: K6TU Remote is a very demanding application due to the network...
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...
MacDoppler Version 2.19 Released MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.