Power, Watts, ICAS 5,000 at 30Mhz
Losses, db 0,05 at 30MHz
Cross talk, db more then – 50db to unused port
The RK-3xx series of switches uses vacuum relays.
It is designed to switch coaxial lines in RF systems
operating up to 5 kW continuous duty.
• Port Isolation (Worst Case): 55 dB
• Power Rating ( • Control Voltage: 27 Vdc/100 mA
• Loss (HP): • Loss (SD): • Impedance: 50 Ω
• 24 or 12-volt relay operation
• Control Line: x-wire plus ground
• Usable to 150 MHz
• Fully RF-shielded with Al cover
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...
ALPHA 4040 Antenna Tuner NOVEMBER TUNER UPDATE
Alpha 4040 DreamTuner
In the last 45 days, we’ve made a lot of progress on the Alpha 4040 DreamTuner. As you know, when we tested the tuner under full power, we discovered that...