N4PY Software is your source for high quality, effective rig control software for your transceiver. N4PY offers rig control software for a wide variety of receivers from the Elecraft K3 to the Ten Tec RX 320 receiver. N4PY Software has been in existence since 1999. There are many reviews of this software on Eham. All N4PY Software will run for 10 days without a password. Just download the software you are interested in to get a 10 day free trial. And don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might have by sending an email to me.
All N4PY software programs run on windows operating systems Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (including the 64 bit versions of XP, Vista, and Windows 7 and 8). N4PY have older versions on the “previous versions” page that will run on Windows 95, 98, ME, and 2000.
If you decide you want to use the program after the trial period, please visit N4PY’s website.
New Features now available:
(1) All programs now have support for the Perseus receiver as a Panadapter.
(2) All programs now have a total of three external comports to allow panadapters, CWSkimmer, and external logging programs to run at the same time without LP Bridge.
(3) All programs now have a method for receiving CW characters from contesting programs. This is most useful when running a client-server setup.
(4) The Icom program now has full support for a standalone Perseus receiver.
(5) All programs now have support for the RFSpace SDR-IQ panadapter.
(6) All programs now have rotor support.
(7) All Programs now have support for TRX-Pan with LP-Pan. This panadapter has a much simpler installation as no virtual comports are required.
(8) The Pegasus Plus program now has support for the ADR2200 antenna switch.
(9) The Pegasus Plus program now has support for the Alpha 87A amplifier.
(10) The Icom program now has full support for the IC-9100 transceiver.
(11) The Pegasus Plus program now supports the Tentec RX-400 HF/VHF/UHF transceiver.
(12) All N4PY software now build with Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2010.
(13) Remote Mirrored Radio Operation for Two Identical Icom Radios.
Changes from version 4.05 to version 4.06
Added remembering the monitor state between program sessions for
Restored course CW speed slider that disappeared in previous version.
Added support on the third party logging program virtual comport
interface for transmit and receive commands. This allows DM780
to set transmit and receive via software commands.
Added support for the K3 with sub-receiver to run split mode
and diversity mode at the same time.
For remote base operation, added “exiting the server” as a way to
kick off users that are logged on but not there.
Added remembering antenna setting between program session for the K3.
Added using RIT in the calculation for VFO A for the Perseus panadapter.
AGWTracker for Mac
AGWTracker for Mac beta version. You can download and use from www.sv2agw.com downloads section. Just download the zip unzip and run it. Supports multiple google and bing online maps. Almost every...
RUMlogNG new ver.2.5 now available RUMlogNG is a HAM radio logging, QSL handling and printing tool, especially made for the short wave DXer, made by a DXer. Basic logging features are included for the higher bands up to 1.2 cm and for satellite....
MixW App v3 released MixW3 is a next step on the way to the upcoming multi platform MixW project.
MixW3 proposes new Telnet dialog with talk over DxCluster support and a possibility to have a backup copies of your log on our server,...