* Use the same log file on your Mac computer
* Exchange the logs via iTunes File Sharing or Dropbox
* Import ADIF files just using copy and paste
* Export ADIF files via email
* Log your QSOs on the 12 most popular bands between 160m and 70cm.
* Logging includes DXCC, heading and distance calculations
* eQSL and/or LoTW users will be identified during logging
* Can save your current position into the Note field, useful for portable or mobile operation
* Sunset and sunrise calculations
* RUMlog keeps track of your worked and confirmed countries
* Direct log upload to eQSL
* Direct QSL download from eQSL
* Integrated telnet DX cluster, including a spot collector
* DX cluster command macros
* LoTW are marked in a dx spot
* Real Time Grayline Map, showing short and log path to the station
* HamQTH.com and qrz.com integration
* Basic data exchange with Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu and Elecraft transceivers using the Pigtail hardware
* Full control panel for Elecraft K3 and KX3
* Work RTTY, PSK and CW using the Elecraft transceivers built in functions
* DXCC table
MacLoggerDX Version 6.05
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested...
MacLoggerDX Version v6.04b39
Updated to: Version v6.04b39
Requires OS X 10.9+.
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
Added 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay.
Added Bands worked/confirmed to VUCC awards table.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...