RUMped is a dx-pedition and contest logging tool for short wave for the Mac. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests. Further you can create your own contest rules.
RUMped can use cocoaModem2.0 as modem for RTTY, BPSK and Hellschreiber.
Download the package and move the unzipped folder to your application folder, or wherever you want. Since version 3 MySQL is not longer required!
Since the program is made for myself it can support my equipment only, which I can test:
TRCVR: Major brands are supported
CW: Winkeyer by K1EL (see www. k1el.com) or K2/K3 build in keyer
RTTY: Pakratt PK-232, SCS-PTC Plus, cocoaModem2.0 , K3 (for TX only)
The microHAM devices microKeyer II and digiKeyer II are fully supported for all operating modes.
• Real time computation for multipliers and points
• Partial call check during typing, multiple master databases are included.
• Similar call check
• Prev. QSO check
• ESM mode (,Enter‘ sends messages)
• Auto cq
• CW out via WinKeyer or K2/K3
• CW type-ahead function (WinKeyer only)
• TRX control
• Work all operating modes in the same interface
• Multiple (scrolling) band maps
• DX Cluster via Telnet integrated
• DXCC ,CQ/ITU-zone, heading and distance calculations
• Continent, callsign, rates, DXCC, multiplier and best time statistics
• Keyboard mode for CW and RTTY
• Grayline map and other tools for grayline dxing
• Memory pad for S&P
• Log export in ADIF, Cabrillo, Stützerbach, text, csv and DF3CB logsearch
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...
MacDoppler Version 2.19 Released MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
SkookumLogger v1.10.7 released
Willard Myers, K1GQ, has released yet another update for his wonderful contesting software SkookumLogger. With releases taking place several times each month it is hard to keep up with all the additions...