The SDR-ONE is a low cost, high performance transmit / receive module for experimentation and integration into products. The module can be used stand alone or plugged into other products. It offer s very high performance with the use of 14 bit ADC/DACs. The SDR-ONE RX/TX module offers 48,96 and 192 KHz transmit and receive bandwidths over I2S and Optical Audio (S/PDIF). Digital audio ports use TOSLINK in/out interface. The SDR-ONE sets the RX sample rate of the sound-card . In TX, the SDR-ONE resamples the incoming data to 192 KHz synchronous to the RF DAC with a high performance asynchronous sample rate converter algorithm. The FPGA and Flash memory can be reprogrammed over the built in USB port for many other custom applications. The FPGA UCF file and information on the ports is supplied for those willing to write their own code.
– Low Cost.
-High performance receive / transmit capability
– S/PDIF** ports look like a bit-perfect sound-card (24 bit) on PC. (No images / DC offset etc)
– Compatible will all sound-card based software. (Winrad, PowerSDR, SDR-Radio, SpectraVue, etc)
– Easy serial commands over virtual com port (USB port) or logic level RS-232 (3.3V) on board.
– GPIO for controlling filter banks, PA
– Dimensions: 3.0 x 3.5 inches
– Power Consumption: 0.8A at 5 Volts
– DDC Bandwidth: 80% of sample rate.
-Flash Memory: 4Mb
– JTAG and Virtual Com Port over USB using FT2232 chip
– Sampling clock: 79.872 MHz
-Frequency Coverage: 0.05 – 34 MHz on both TX and RX
-TX Power Output: 1mW (0dBm)
-Audio In/Out optional via 192 KHz 24 bit DAC/ADC plugin.
The SDR.hu project has been finished
“I’d like to say a big thanks to everyone who joined my journey with this project!
I hope you had a good time listening on the site, and learnt some things about SDR. The purpose of this site...