A lightweight, high performance, extremely portable vertical antenna rated at 2000 watts key-down with fully manual operation (no electrical power or controller required). Patented folded design allows for 40% reduction in size with only a 0.3dB reduction in performance compared to a full length vertical.
– Lightweight and extremely portable, the CrankIR is also a great option for stealth installations (CC&R) or for the ham that is on a budget.
– Install and break down in minutes!
– Continuous coverage on all frequencies within specified range
– Simple operation – change bands with a turn of the crank
– 2000 watt power rating
– Patented folded design allows for 40% shorter element with only 0.3dB reduction in gain compared to a full length vertical
– Ideal for DXpeditions, hiking, Field Day, boating or home QTH use
– No controller or electric power required – fully self contained manual operation
– 20m – 2m CrankIR weighs approximately 5.5 lb; telescoping support is 9 ft when fully extended, retracts to 26?
– 40m – 2m CrankIR weighs approximately 8.5 lb; telescoping support is 18 ft when fully extended, retracts to 30?
– 80m – 2m version will be available; more information as we develop it
Chameleon EMCOMM II Portable HF Antenna Antenna
1.8-54 MHz. The Chameleon EMCOMM II Antenna has been specially designed for backup emergency HF system or permanent installation. The integral broadband impedance matching network (transformer 5:1)...
Hy End Fed Antennas Hy End Fed Antennas from the Netherlands is run by Rob, PA3EKE and Ron, PA3RK. The company provides end-fed wire antennas either as mono-band or multi-band. The company's name is meant to emphasise the high...
ICOM automatic tuning antennas AH-760 / AH-740 High performance, automatic high-speed tuning antennas AH-760 / AH-740.
Fiberglass antenna element (4.5m; 14.8ft)