A lightweight, high performance, extremely portable vertical antenna rated at 2000 watts key-down with fully manual operation (no electrical power or controller required). Patented folded design allows for 40% reduction in size with only a 0.3dB reduction in performance compared to a full length vertical.
– Lightweight and extremely portable, the CrankIR is also a great option for stealth installations (CC&R) or for the ham that is on a budget.
– Install and break down in minutes!
– Continuous coverage on all frequencies within specified range
– Simple operation – change bands with a turn of the crank
– 2000 watt power rating
– Patented folded design allows for 40% shorter element with only 0.3dB reduction in gain compared to a full length vertical
– Ideal for DXpeditions, hiking, Field Day, boating or home QTH use
– No controller or electric power required – fully self contained manual operation
– 20m – 2m CrankIR weighs approximately 5.5 lb; telescoping support is 9 ft when fully extended, retracts to 26?
– 40m – 2m CrankIR weighs approximately 8.5 lb; telescoping support is 18 ft when fully extended, retracts to 30?
– 80m – 2m version will be available; more information as we develop it
Top band beverages and wire antennas accessories
There are the screw insulators which we use at the OL7M contest station to build the unidirectional and bidirectional BVRG. It is suitable to be mounted on the poles and posts, or directly...
10-40 Meter Coaxial Alpha Loop
The 3+ foot high and wide Coaxial Alpha Loop Antenna is perfect for those operating Condo, SOTA, Beach, RADAR, or any place you need a High-Q directional HF antenna with low noise capabilities designed...
Antenna analyzer COMET CAA-500 The Comet CAA-500 antenna analyzer is a professional class instrument for measuring SWR, resonance and impedance. It features a highly sensitive, high precision Yokogawa meter for measurement accuracy...