The best in Amateur Radio is now even better with the addition of the new TEN-TEC RX366 Sub-Receiver. This new user installable receiver board can be inserted easily within the 565 Orion or 566 Orion II main chassis in place of the existing sub-receiver board. (RX366 manual instructions)
What does the new RX366 Receiver Board offer?
Increased Dynamic Range with lower noise floor sub-receiver performance
Three roofing filter options for sub-receiver with one 2.4 kHz filter provided
ASR design incorporates low noise receiver technology blended with advanced software control
Installs in either 565 Orion or 566 Orion II with no soldering required
Includes 12 dB gain pre-amp
Increased Diversity reception down to 1/2 Hz with version 3.xxx firmware sync feature
New Version 3.xxx firmware provides outstanding dual receiver control
9 Mhz IF output
Includes 10 db attenuator
• Frequency Range: Ham bands only 160-10 meters.
• SSB Sensitivity: Better than 0.7 uV, 2.4 kHz BW, 10 dB SINAD, preamp off
• AM Sensitivity: Better than 4 uV, 30% Mod, 6 kHz BW, 10 dB SINAD, preamp off
• FM Sensitivity: Better than 2.2 uV, 5 kHz Dev, 16 kHz BW, 10 dB SINAD, preamp off
• Selectivity IF1: 2.4 kHz standard, 9.0015 MHz, 2 options
• Selectivity IF2: 30 kHz Lowpass filter
• Third Order Intercept Point (IP-3): Typical 20 dBm@20kHz tone separation/2.4 kHz roofing filter, 17dBm@2 kHz separation/600Hz roofing filter, S5 method, preamp off
• IMD3 Dynamic Range: Typical 97 dB/20kHz, 95dB/2kHz, 500 Hz BW, calculated 2/3 (IP3-Noise Floor), preamp off
• Blocking Dynamic Range: 138dB/20kHz, 127dB/2kHz, 500 Hz BW, RF gain @ 12 o’clock, preamp off
• LO Phase Noise: Typical -132dBc/Hz @ 20 kHz, -121 dBc/Hz @ 2 kHz
• Noise Floor: Typical -132dBm/500Hz BW/preamp on, -126dBm preamp off
• IF Frequencies: 1st. : 9.0015 MHz, 2nd:22.5 kHz, 3rd:0Hz (DSP)
• Frequency Stability: Maximum +/- 0.5 PPM over operating temperature depending on individual transceiver
• Accessory Output (TMP) 9 MHz IF Out
• Modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM (optional), FM (optional) with proper roofing filters installed
• Other Spurious Response: Rejection: >80dB
• Frequency Accuracy: +-5Hz @25C, 1 Hz tuning resolution depending on individual transceivers
• Supply Voltage Range: Supplied internally
• Operating Temp. Range: 0-50 degrees Celsius
Elecraft K4HD HF Transceiver Elecraft K4HD Transceiver
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DIRECT-SAMPLING SDR incl. KRX4
A direct-sampling SDR
Our new K4 harnesses the latest in signal processing while retaining the best aspects of the K3S and P3. The resulting...
VisAir HF transceiver DDC/DUC 100W ATU
Visair is a SDR DDC/DUC HF transceiver with direct signal digitization and operates in the frequency range of the amateur HF bands, with two independent receivers with an overview up to 192 kHz. A 7″...
DSP Noise Cancelling Speakers DESKTOP MKII Dramatically reduce noise and interference and hear more clearly!
Now includes the latest bhi DSP noise cancelling technology for even better receive audio!
The bhi DESKTOP MKII 10 Watt amplified DSP noise...