The best in Amateur Radio is now even better with the addition of the new TEN-TEC RX366 Sub-Receiver. This new user installable receiver board can be inserted easily within the 565 Orion or 566 Orion II main chassis in place of the existing sub-receiver board. (RX366 manual instructions)
What does the new RX366 Receiver Board offer?
Increased Dynamic Range with lower noise floor sub-receiver performance
Three roofing filter options for sub-receiver with one 2.4 kHz filter provided
ASR design incorporates low noise receiver technology blended with advanced software control
Installs in either 565 Orion or 566 Orion II with no soldering required
Includes 12 dB gain pre-amp
Increased Diversity reception down to 1/2 Hz with version 3.xxx firmware sync feature
New Version 3.xxx firmware provides outstanding dual receiver control
9 Mhz IF output
Includes 10 db attenuator
• Frequency Range: Ham bands only 160-10 meters.
• SSB Sensitivity: Better than 0.7 uV, 2.4 kHz BW, 10 dB SINAD, preamp off
• AM Sensitivity: Better than 4 uV, 30% Mod, 6 kHz BW, 10 dB SINAD, preamp off
• FM Sensitivity: Better than 2.2 uV, 5 kHz Dev, 16 kHz BW, 10 dB SINAD, preamp off
• Selectivity IF1: 2.4 kHz standard, 9.0015 MHz, 2 options
• Selectivity IF2: 30 kHz Lowpass filter
• Third Order Intercept Point (IP-3): Typical 20 dBm@20kHz tone separation/2.4 kHz roofing filter, 17dBm@2 kHz separation/600Hz roofing filter, S5 method, preamp off
• IMD3 Dynamic Range: Typical 97 dB/20kHz, 95dB/2kHz, 500 Hz BW, calculated 2/3 (IP3-Noise Floor), preamp off
• Blocking Dynamic Range: 138dB/20kHz, 127dB/2kHz, 500 Hz BW, RF gain @ 12 o’clock, preamp off
• LO Phase Noise: Typical -132dBc/Hz @ 20 kHz, -121 dBc/Hz @ 2 kHz
• Noise Floor: Typical -132dBm/500Hz BW/preamp on, -126dBm preamp off
• IF Frequencies: 1st. : 9.0015 MHz, 2nd:22.5 kHz, 3rd:0Hz (DSP)
• Frequency Stability: Maximum +/- 0.5 PPM over operating temperature depending on individual transceiver
• Accessory Output (TMP) 9 MHz IF Out
• Modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM (optional), FM (optional) with proper roofing filters installed
• Other Spurious Response: Rejection: >80dB
• Frequency Accuracy: +-5Hz @25C, 1 Hz tuning resolution depending on individual transceivers
• Supply Voltage Range: Supplied internally
• Operating Temp. Range: 0-50 degrees Celsius
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.
PTRX-7300 Panorama Adaptor for the IC-7300
A panorama adapter for the IC-7300? What's the point, you might ask, the IC-7300 has such a nice spectrum and waterfall display? Right, but unfortunately the IC-7300 has no output for an external display....