Tmate is the most awaited accessory by many users of SDR radio that can not or will not stay without the VFO knob! With a classical tuning knob, the USB interface and the upgradable software, allows the control of main functions of the various SDR software. Intended mainly to allow the use of SDR software without the need to watch the screen of the PC, or when the screen of the PC is crowded by various programs such as LOG or software for DIGITAL operations or CONTEST.
– USB 2.0 device
– Works on all SDR using Vcom and CAT protocol
– Works on usual ICOM or KENWOOD radios (RS232&PC)
– Works even your SDR is not active windows
– Smooth and precise 1Hz resolution 120 step/turn encoder
– Incremental STEP tuning
– 4 function keys
– Heavy metal enclosure
– Heavy metal knob
– No power supply required
– Compatible with PowerSDR and PERSEUS
– Compatible with remote operation
– Directly supported (no CAT) in FDM-S1
Tmate can also be used, via RS232 & PC, as a armchair tuning unit for ICOM or KENWOOD
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...
ALPHA 4040 Antenna Tuner NOVEMBER TUNER UPDATE
Alpha 4040 DreamTuner
In the last 45 days, we’ve made a lot of progress on the Alpha 4040 DreamTuner. As you know, when we tested the tuner under full power, we discovered that...