Tmate is the most awaited accessory by many users of SDR radio that can not or will not stay without usual knobs and display. With knobs and buttons, multifunctions color display, USB HID interface and the upgradable software, Tmate2 allows the control of main functions of SDR software as FDM-SW1, PowerSDR and PERSEUS. Intended mainly to allow the use of SDR software without the need to watch the screen of the PC, or when the screen of the PC is crowded by various programs such as LOG or software for DIGITAL operations or CONTEST.
– HID USB 2.0 device (no driver required)
– Works using Vcom and CAT protocol or directly supported in software
– Works even your SDR is not active windows
– Main tuning knob (with push button) for incremental step VFO tuning (user defined)
– Two detent encoder (with push button) for various functions (factory defined)
– 6 function keys (factory defined)
– RGB custom display (color user defined in RGB range)
– Heavy metal ergonomic enclosure
– Heavy metal knobs
– No power supply required
– Compatible with PowerSDR and PERSEUS (dedicated software included)
– Compatible with remote operation (using serial to TCP converter)
– Directly supported (no CAT) in FDM-S1
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.
PTRX-7300 Panorama Adaptor for the IC-7300
A panorama adapter for the IC-7300? What's the point, you might ask, the IC-7300 has such a nice spectrum and waterfall display? Right, but unfortunately the IC-7300 has no output for an external display....