Tmate is the most awaited accessory by many users of SDR radio that can not or will not stay without usual knobs and display. With knobs and buttons, multifunctions color display, USB HID interface and the upgradable software, Tmate2 allows the control of main functions of SDR software as FDM-SW1, PowerSDR and PERSEUS. Intended mainly to allow the use of SDR software without the need to watch the screen of the PC, or when the screen of the PC is crowded by various programs such as LOG or software for DIGITAL operations or CONTEST.
– HID USB 2.0 device (no driver required)
– Works using Vcom and CAT protocol or directly supported in software
– Works even your SDR is not active windows
– Main tuning knob (with push button) for incremental step VFO tuning (user defined)
– Two detent encoder (with push button) for various functions (factory defined)
– 6 function keys (factory defined)
– RGB custom display (color user defined in RGB range)
– Heavy metal ergonomic enclosure
– Heavy metal knobs
– No power supply required
– Compatible with PowerSDR and PERSEUS (dedicated software included)
– Compatible with remote operation (using serial to TCP converter)
– Directly supported (no CAT) in FDM-S1
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...
ALPHA 4040 Antenna Tuner NOVEMBER TUNER UPDATE
Alpha 4040 DreamTuner
In the last 45 days, we’ve made a lot of progress on the Alpha 4040 DreamTuner. As you know, when we tested the tuner under full power, we discovered that...