– Over 100 supported international, national and VHF+ contests
– Easy navigation in the log
– CW generation in background, leaving you free to “type ahead” (no extra hardware required)
– RTTY mode by MMTTY interfacing
– Resizable and floating windows
– Integrated voice keyer
– Networking with Ethernet or RS-232 ports (can be mixed on the same machine)
– On-the-fly log synchronisation (no central server required)
– Partial and N+1 on-the-fly search
– Database assisted field auto completion
– Most keyboard shortcuts use the CT syntax
– Integrated keys remapping
– Real time greyline display
– Easy and powerful use in SO2R
– Graphical and textual bandmaps
– Real time Objectives files comparison
– Extensive statistics and decision tools updated in real time
– Numerous supported transceivers (Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Elecraft, TenTec, etc…)
– Propagation prediction software HamCAP interfaced
– Possible to interface many devices on serial ports, parallel ports and USB
– Take skeds and pass mults between stations with ease
– Cabrillo, ADIF, text and CSV files generation
– Easy summary generation for sending to the mailing lists
– Worked multipliers exports for post-contest analysis
– Multi-monitor support (if your OS allows it)
K6TU Remote control for iPAD K6TU Remote is an iPad application that provides full remote control of a FlexRadio Systems® FLEX-6000 series radio over the network.
IMPORTANT: K6TU Remote is a very demanding application due to the network...
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...
MacDoppler Version 2.19 Released MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.