The Yaesu FC-50 is an automatic antenna tuner designed expressly for the FT-891.
The control cable (1.6 foot) and coaxial jumper cable (1.6 foot) are included.
Two joint plates are also included if you wish to physically join the the FC-50 and FT-891.
Shown above with the FT-891 (not included).
* Coverage: 1.8 – 29.7 MHz and 50 – 54 MHz
* Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
* Maximum Power: 100 watts
* Tune Up Power: 4 – 60 watts
* Memories: 100
* Tuning time: 5 seconds or less
* Antenna matching impedance HF: 16 to 150 Ohms
* Antenna matching impedance 6m: 25 to 100 Ohms
* Power Supply: 13.8 VDC (derived from the transceiver)
* Size: 6.1 x 1.8 x 8.3 inches (155x45x211mm)
* Weight: 3 lbs. (1.35 kg)
DX-Patrol Converter for OSCAR-100 DX-Patrol Uplink Converter for OSCAR-100 (QO100) Geos. Satellite.
434MHz to 2400MHz Low Cost (~100 EUro) Up convertor with 100mW of RF Power to "QO-100" Satellite.
Source (Link) to DX-Patrol Company
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...