The Yaesu FC-50 is an automatic antenna tuner designed expressly for the FT-891.
The control cable (1.6 foot) and coaxial jumper cable (1.6 foot) are included.
Two joint plates are also included if you wish to physically join the the FC-50 and FT-891.
Shown above with the FT-891 (not included).
* Coverage: 1.8 – 29.7 MHz and 50 – 54 MHz
* Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
* Maximum Power: 100 watts
* Tune Up Power: 4 – 60 watts
* Memories: 100
* Tuning time: 5 seconds or less
* Antenna matching impedance HF: 16 to 150 Ohms
* Antenna matching impedance 6m: 25 to 100 Ohms
* Power Supply: 13.8 VDC (derived from the transceiver)
* Size: 6.1 x 1.8 x 8.3 inches (155x45x211mm)
* Weight: 3 lbs. (1.35 kg)
R&S®Cable Rider ZPH Brief description:
The R&S®Cable Rider ZPH has all the essential basic measurement capabilities required for installing and maintaining antenna systems in the field. Its unique features ensure...
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.