The Yaesu FC-50 is an automatic antenna tuner designed expressly for the FT-891.
The control cable (1.6 foot) and coaxial jumper cable (1.6 foot) are included.
Two joint plates are also included if you wish to physically join the the FC-50 and FT-891.
Shown above with the FT-891 (not included).
* Coverage: 1.8 – 29.7 MHz and 50 – 54 MHz
* Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
* Maximum Power: 100 watts
* Tune Up Power: 4 – 60 watts
* Memories: 100
* Tuning time: 5 seconds or less
* Antenna matching impedance HF: 16 to 150 Ohms
* Antenna matching impedance 6m: 25 to 100 Ohms
* Power Supply: 13.8 VDC (derived from the transceiver)
* Size: 6.1 x 1.8 x 8.3 inches (155x45x211mm)
* Weight: 3 lbs. (1.35 kg)
Airspy HF+ Discovery SDR Receiver Building on the field-proven Airspy HF+ architecture, we designed the Most Refined HF/VHF SDR with world class performance in the smallest form factor.
The Airspy HF+ Discovery sets a new standard...
ELECRAFT K4 HF Transceiver
A direct-sampling SDR you’ll love to use
Our new K4 harnesses the latest in signal processing while retaining the best aspects of the K3S and P3. The resulting user interface makes the technology...
WOLFWAVE “WOLF-100” Advanced Audio Processor SOTAbeams WOLFWAVE Advanced Audio Processor, model WOLF-100, is a powerful tool for demanding communications applications. Adaptive DSP noise reduction, audio band pass filtering and automated hearing...