FTM-100DR C4FM/FM Analog 144/430MHz Dual Band Digital Transceiver.
2M/70 cm Dual-Band C4FM/FM Mobile 50 W 12.5 kHz C4FM/FM Dual Band Digital
– C4FM Digital 12.5 kHz Bandwidth
– V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Analog FM
– AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
– Digital Group Monitor
– Supports advanced VoIP amateur radio WIRES-X
– Easily establish a WIRES-X node station (Optional HRI-200 is required.
– High RF Output Power 50 W/ 20 W/ 5 W on the 144/430 MHz bands
– 160 x 40 dots Full Dot Matrix Display with White LED Back Light
– Built-in 66 channel GPS Antenna (Front Panel)
– Receiving and Forwarding Image Data*2
– DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
– 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® Function
– Wideband Receive for 108 MHz – 999.99 MHz (cellular frequencies blocked)
– Bright multi-colored Mode/Status Indicator vibrantly displays the transceivers status
– microSD Card Slot
– High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
– Bluetooth® Hands-free operation with optional BU-2 and BH-2A
– Voice Guide and Recording Function with optional FVS-2
DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA Mounting Bracket
Bracket for Front Panel
Control Cable (10 ft)
PC Connection Cable (SCU-20) Stereo to Monaural Plug
DC Power Cord W/Fuse Operating Manual
DX-Patrol Converter for OSCAR-100 DX-Patrol Uplink Converter for OSCAR-100 (QO100) Geos. Satellite.
434MHz to 2400MHz Low Cost (~100 EUro) Up convertor with 100mW of RF Power to "QO-100" Satellite.
Source (Link) to DX-Patrol Company
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...