FTM-100DR C4FM/FM Analog 144/430MHz Dual Band Digital Transceiver.
2M/70 cm Dual-Band C4FM/FM Mobile 50 W 12.5 kHz C4FM/FM Dual Band Digital
– C4FM Digital 12.5 kHz Bandwidth
– V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Analog FM
– AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
– Digital Group Monitor
– Supports advanced VoIP amateur radio WIRES-X
– Easily establish a WIRES-X node station (Optional HRI-200 is required.
– High RF Output Power 50 W/ 20 W/ 5 W on the 144/430 MHz bands
– 160 x 40 dots Full Dot Matrix Display with White LED Back Light
– Built-in 66 channel GPS Antenna (Front Panel)
– Receiving and Forwarding Image Data*2
– DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
– 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® Function
– Wideband Receive for 108 MHz – 999.99 MHz (cellular frequencies blocked)
– Bright multi-colored Mode/Status Indicator vibrantly displays the transceivers status
– microSD Card Slot
– High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
– Bluetooth® Hands-free operation with optional BU-2 and BH-2A
– Voice Guide and Recording Function with optional FVS-2
DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA Mounting Bracket
Bracket for Front Panel
Control Cable (10 ft)
PC Connection Cable (SCU-20) Stereo to Monaural Plug
DC Power Cord W/Fuse Operating Manual
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.
PTRX-7300 Panorama Adaptor for the IC-7300
A panorama adapter for the IC-7300? What's the point, you might ask, the IC-7300 has such a nice spectrum and waterfall display? Right, but unfortunately the IC-7300 has no output for an external display....