– Duty cycle * 100%: normal speech over full temperature range * 100%: all modes up to maximum ambient of 45°C
– Protection * Safe under all load conditions * Bypass to 125 W PEP from transceiver in the event of excess * VSWR, excess heat sink temperature & internal fault conditions
– Dimensions (W x H x D) * Amplifier (5RU 19″ rack): 48.3 cm x 22.2 cm x 41.0 cm * Power supply (5RU 19″ rack): 48.3 cm x 22.2 cm x 41.0 cm
– Power supply: 100 – 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz single phase
– Power consumption: 1.6 k VA (two-tone), 1.8 k VA maximum
– Spurious and harmonic emissions: Better than 60 dB below PEP
– Intermodulation distortion: Better than 32 dB below PEP
– Cooling * Fan forced front panel exhaust * Thermostatically controlled dual speed
– Weight * Amplifier: 15.4 kg * Power supply: 6.7 kg
High power HF combiner OM10C The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM4001A HF Linear Amplifier The OM Power model OM4001A is an automatic power amplifier, designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz (including WARC bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a two pieces...
BURST-2000A LDMOS Power Amplifier "BURST-2000A" - Russian LDMOS HF Linear Power Amplifier - 2,2 KWT. 1.8 - 50 MHz. with (CWS) cooling water system.
Video (Russian Language)
Exclusive photos (Copyright...