• Frequency Coverage: 50-52MHz and 70-72MHz amateur bands,switchable.
• Power Output: 1400W PEP or 1000W continuous carrier.
• Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
• Hum and noise: Better than 40 dB below rated output.
• Harmonic Output Suppression: Better than 50 dB below rated output.
• Input and Output Impedances:
– nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced,2x UHF (N) type connectors;
– input circuit: tuned, VSWR – Bypass path VSWR < 1.1:2, 4/6m continuously, 100 W maximum; – Output (antenna) impedance matching capability: VSWR up to 2:1 – Tube: GS35B • Protection circuits:Ia>1000mA,Ig1>350mA,TMP>75C,SWR>2
• RF Gain: 12dB typically, frequency response < 1dB (80-100W drive power for
• Built in 3-way PIC controlled sequencer.
• Primary Power: 220-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, single phase, 1800 VA.
• Complies with CE safety and electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
• FAN :built in 230V/13W AC fan PAPST type 4605,12V/0.15A DC FAN
– optional 120m3 radiall fan is available.
• Size & Weight : WxDxH: 410x340x185mm,~ 29kg
• Operating environments:
– temperature range: 0…+50 degs.Celsius;
– humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
– height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration
High power HF combiner OM10C The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM4001A HF Linear Amplifier The OM Power model OM4001A is an automatic power amplifier, designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz (including WARC bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a two pieces...
BURST-2000A LDMOS Power Amplifier "BURST-2000A" - Russian LDMOS HF Linear Power Amplifier - 2,2 KWT. 1.8 - 50 MHz. with (CWS) cooling water system.
Video (Russian Language)
Exclusive photos (Copyright...