• Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands in the 1.8-29.7MHz range,(incl. WARC)
extensions and/or changes on request.
• Power Output: 1400 W PEP or 1000 W continuous carrier.
• Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
• Hum and noise: Better than 40 dB below rated output.
• Harmonic Output Suppression: Better than 50 dB below rated output.
• Input and Output Impedances:
– nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
– input circuit: broadband, VSWR switching);
– Bypass path VSWR < 1.1:1, 1.8-30MHz continuously, 100 W maximum; – Output (antenna) impedance matching capability: VSWR up to 3:1 • Protection circuits:Ia>1000mA,Ig1>350mA,TMP>75C,SWR>3
• RF Gain: 11dB typically, frequency response < 1dB (80-100 W drive power for
• Primary Power: 220-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, single phase, 2300 VA.
• Complies with CE safety and electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
• FAN :built in 230V/13W AC fan PAPST type 4605,12V/0.15A DC fan.
• Size & Weight : WxDxH: 410x340x185mm, 25kg
• Operating environments:
– temperature range: 0…+50 degs.Celsius;
– humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
– height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
High power HF combiner OM10C The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM4001A HF Linear Amplifier The OM Power model OM4001A is an automatic power amplifier, designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz (including WARC bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a two pieces...