– Compact & standalone mono-band transceiver for digital mode operation
– 40m and 20m models available.
– Complete transceiver. No external radio equipment required.
– Front end crystal filter architecture. Low noise and high IMD dynamic range.
– Internal DSP emphasizes weak signals and decodes the text. No PC required.
– Rotary dial operation. Copy received words and paste to send templates.
– 128 x 64 dot backlit graphic LCD display.
– Real time spectrum analyzer with 25 x 6 character text display area.
– 100mW RF output. Control signal for external equipment is available.
– Operating modes: BPSK, QPSK, RTTY, CW.
– PS2 External keyboard jack.
– Powered by 5 Volts external battery.(EIAJ 4mm jack)
– Dimensions: 4″ x 3″ x 1″
– Schematic (PDF)
QCX+ 5W QRP CW HF transceiver The "QCX+" (QRP Labs Xcvr +): a feature-packed, high performance, single band 5W CW transceiver kit with WSPR beacon and built-in alignment and test equipment. Available for 80, 60, 40, 30, 20 or 17m bands....
QDX – Digital QRPp Transceiver The "QDX" (QRP Labs Digital Xcvr): a feature-packed, high performance, four-band (80, 40, 30, 20m) 5W Digi-modes transceiver kit, including embedded SDR receiver, 24-bit 48 ksps USB sound card, CAT control,...
SDT21 simple digital QRPp transceiver simple "digital" monoband transceiver SDT21
The goal of this project was the development of a simple to build CW monoband transceiver based on the direct superheterodyne principle with crystal control...