– Compact & standalone mono-band transceiver for digital mode operation
– 40m and 20m models available.
– Complete transceiver. No external radio equipment required.
– Front end crystal filter architecture. Low noise and high IMD dynamic range.
– Internal DSP emphasizes weak signals and decodes the text. No PC required.
– Rotary dial operation. Copy received words and paste to send templates.
– 128 x 64 dot backlit graphic LCD display.
– Real time spectrum analyzer with 25 x 6 character text display area.
– 100mW RF output. Control signal for external equipment is available.
– Operating modes: BPSK, QPSK, RTTY, CW.
– PS2 External keyboard jack.
– Powered by 5 Volts external battery.(EIAJ 4mm jack)
– Dimensions: 4″ x 3″ x 1″
– Schematic (PDF)
QRP X5105 HF+6m Transceiver
X5105 is a highly portable transceiver working at HF+6m band, with a built-in power output of 5W.
Double-conversion superheterodyne, fitted with up to 3 lithium batteries...
CommRadio CTX-10 QRP HF Transceiver
eroStream Communications near Golden, Colorado entered the hobby radio market in 2013 with their revolutionary CommRadio CR-1 and follow up CR-1a SDR receivers. The success of these innovative...