The LDG AT-600 Pro can handle it! Time was, 100 watts was a lot of power. Today, more and more mid-sized amps with 500 watts output are becoming popular. The LDG AT-600Pro is designed for this new generation of power levels.
The AT-600Pro will handle up to 600 watts SSB and CW and 300 on RTTY (1.8 – 30 MHz) and 250 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything. It will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds. You can also use the AT-600Pro with longwires, random wires and antennas fed with ladder line just by adding a balun.
The AT-600Pro features two antenna ports on the rear panel with a front-panel indicator showing which is in use, and separate memory banks for each antenna. Easy to read LED bar-graph meters showing RF power, SWR and tuner status, tactile feedback control buttons and an LED bypass indicator complete the user interface. Any power source from 11 – 16 volts DC can be used; the AT-600Pro draws only 750mA during a tune cycle and much less when not tuning.
* Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
* Power rating HF (1.8 to 30 MHz): 5 to 600 watts
* Power rating 6M (50 to 54 MHz): 250 watts
* Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status.
* Over 4000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
* Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds, <0.1 second memory tune
* Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M).
* For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or Coax Fed Antenna.
* Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA Max (user supplies power source)
* Enclosure: 10.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 inches. Weight: 3 pounds.
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
High power HF combiner OM10C The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM4001A HF Linear Amplifier The OM Power model OM4001A is an automatic power amplifier, designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz (including WARC bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a two pieces...