– Double the power output of the 1K-FA to 2000W on HF (1800W on 50 MHz).
– The only solid state linear amplifier delivering this power on 50 Mhz.
– 6 selectable antennas.
– Continuous operation.
– Capable of driving an external set of band pass filters, for a perfect SO2R or multi station operation for contests and DXpeditions.
– Optional automatic tuner remotable for automatic management of up to 6 antennas with just one coaxial cable feed.
– USB port for PC control and downloading upgrades.
– Advanced switching power supply with automatic Power Factor Correction (according to the new EU’s rules).
– Possibility to drive directly all tunable antennas, such as the SteppIR.
– Dimensions: w38xh18xd42 cm. (connectors included)
– Weight: around 20 Kg.
High power HF combiner OM10C The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM4001A HF Linear Amplifier The OM Power model OM4001A is an automatic power amplifier, designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz (including WARC bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a two pieces...
BURST-2000A LDMOS Power Amplifier "BURST-2000A" - Russian LDMOS HF Linear Power Amplifier - 2,2 KWT. 1.8 - 50 MHz. with (CWS) cooling water system.
Video (Russian Language)
Exclusive photos (Copyright...