Work DX from anywhere! CommCat Mobile is a spot management, radio control, and logging app for radio amateurs.
Short Introducing CommCat Mobile for the iPhone:
CommCat is now on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Watch DX spots, control your radio, and log contacts from anywhere an Internet connection is available. CommCat Mobile is a free app available through the iTunes App Store.
• Filter and display DX spots
• Look up callbook info for DX stations
• See beam heading, grid square, and distance to DX
• Play audio clips for many DX stations
• Monitor sunspot activity
• Send e-mail to DX stations
• Control your radio’s frequency, split, mode and PTT
• Rotate your beam to the DX bearing
• Operate your station while away using Phone or CW
• Use Skype to transmit and receive audio
• View your log
• Search your log for previous contacts
• Log contacts, including your current location (perfect when operating portable!)
• Show your current location on the MyQSX world activity map
• Display your operating conditions on a personal MyQSX home page
• Remote control not required for spot management and logging
• Internet access, Wi-Fi or cell
• CommCat 4.4 (or later) Windows logging program controlling your radio, or…
• Ham Radio Deluxe plus QSXer 2.1 (free, no CW or rotor control)
• Free Skype accounts for remote operation
• Recent iPhone or iPod touch for Skype multitasking
• Free MyQSX account for logging and home page
See http://myqsx.net/ccMHelp for details and help.
What’s New in Version 1.3
• DX Spot Push Notifications*
• Create custom radio control macros*
• Rename macro button captions
• Auto select Wi-Fi or Cell connection
• PTT button added to Tuner
• +/- selection buttons added to Tuner
• Select radio*
• Bug fixes
MacLoggerDX Version 6.05
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested...
MacLoggerDX Version v6.04b39
Updated to: Version v6.04b39
Requires OS X 10.9+.
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
Added 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay.
Added Bands worked/confirmed to VUCC awards table.
MacLoggerDX Version 6.02b
OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
Added prosign elision to DTR/RTS CW Keyer.
Added File menu Show Log command.
Added File menu Compress Log command.
Added Labels margin...