Work DX from anywhere! CommCat Mobile is a spot management, radio control, and logging app for radio amateurs.
Short Introducing CommCat Mobile for the iPhone:
CommCat is now on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Watch DX spots, control your radio, and log contacts from anywhere an Internet connection is available. CommCat Mobile is a free app available through the iTunes App Store.
• Filter and display DX spots
• Look up callbook info for DX stations
• See beam heading, grid square, and distance to DX
• Play audio clips for many DX stations
• Monitor sunspot activity
• Send e-mail to DX stations
• Control your radio’s frequency, split, mode and PTT
• Rotate your beam to the DX bearing
• Operate your station while away using Phone or CW
• Use Skype to transmit and receive audio
• View your log
• Search your log for previous contacts
• Log contacts, including your current location (perfect when operating portable!)
• Show your current location on the MyQSX world activity map
• Display your operating conditions on a personal MyQSX home page
• Remote control not required for spot management and logging
• Internet access, Wi-Fi or cell
• CommCat 4.4 (or later) Windows logging program controlling your radio, or…
• Ham Radio Deluxe plus QSXer 2.1 (free, no CW or rotor control)
• Free Skype accounts for remote operation
• Recent iPhone or iPod touch for Skype multitasking
• Free MyQSX account for logging and home page
See http://myqsx.net/ccMHelp for details and help.
What’s New in Version 1.3
• DX Spot Push Notifications*
• Create custom radio control macros*
• Rename macro button captions
• Auto select Wi-Fi or Cell connection
• PTT button added to Tuner
• +/- selection buttons added to Tuner
• Select radio*
• Bug fixes
RUMlogNG version 5.7.1 for MAC
Tom Lindner (DL2RUM) has released v5.7.1 of RUMlogNG for direct download or via the App Store.
RUMlogNG is a HAM radio logging, QSL handling and printing tool, especially made for the short wave DXer,...
MacLoggerDX Version 6.3 for MAC
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.38 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
Requires OS X 10.13+.
macOS 11,12 (Big Sur, Monterey) supported.
SkookumLogger v3.4 for MAC
Bill Myers, K1GQ has released version 3.4 of the contest logging software SkookumLogger for macOS.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest logging program suitable for the most demanding contester....