– ADC 14bit – 61,44MHz Sampler
– 80kHz – 30MHz Direct Sampling mode
– Front End up to 200MHz for Undersampling
– USB 2.0 (Data & Power supply)
– 192kHz I&Q USB Output
– PC USB powered (no external source required)
– Suitable as RTX IF Spectrum Scope
– EXT/IO port for expansion modules
– Driver supports multiple boards
– Switched 20dB attenuator
– Switched 30Mhz LP filter
Included: SMA/BNC adapter – USB cable
CD with driver/software and manual.
Requires external filters board
– Records and plays back of 192 KHz spectrum
– Audio output selectable on specified card
– DRM and FM STEREO reception
– Triple tuning bar (patent pending)
– Double notch variable filters
– Fully adjustable DSP filter
– Tmate support built-in
– Audio output for VAC
– Memories Database
– Keyboard controls
– Built-in browser
– CAT protocol
DX-Patrol Converter for OSCAR-100 DX-Patrol Uplink Converter for OSCAR-100 (QO100) Geos. Satellite.
434MHz to 2400MHz Low Cost (~100 EUro) Up convertor with 100mW of RF Power to "QO-100" Satellite.
Source (Link) to DX-Patrol Company
DAIWA CN-901-HP-3 SWR Meter CN-901HP with true peak power readout.
All Daiwa SWR meters can be selected to display average or peak power. The PEP value is found by different charge/discharge constants and therefore is not very...