– ADC 14bit – 61,44MHz Sampler
– 80kHz – 30MHz Direct Sampling mode
– Front End up to 200MHz for Undersampling
– USB 2.0 (Data & Power supply)
– 192kHz I&Q USB Output
– PC USB powered (no external source required)
– Suitable as RTX IF Spectrum Scope
– EXT/IO port for expansion modules
– Driver supports multiple boards
– Switched 20dB attenuator
– Switched 30Mhz LP filter
Included: SMA/BNC adapter – USB cable
CD with driver/software and manual.
Requires external filters board
– Records and plays back of 192 KHz spectrum
– Audio output selectable on specified card
– DRM and FM STEREO reception
– Triple tuning bar (patent pending)
– Double notch variable filters
– Fully adjustable DSP filter
– Tmate support built-in
– Audio output for VAC
– Memories Database
– Keyboard controls
– Built-in browser
– CAT protocol
SDR HF/VHF Receiver PERSEUS-22 Microtelecom develops and manufactures radio and telecommunication devices for special applications, fast multichannel acquisition systems and signal conditioning electronics for gamma-ray imaging probes....
ICOM IC-905 SDR V/U/SHF Transceiver New 144-5600 MHz / 10 GHz. V/U/SHF ICOM SDR Transceiver.
Also additional details on https://www.hamlife.jp/2022/08/20/icom-ic905-release/ (Japanese...
FT-710 YAESU HF transceiver New YAESU Japanese HF Transceiver FT-710 / FT-710M / FT-710S scheduled to be released in late August 2022.
*As of July 2022, this device has not been approved by the FCC. It may not be offered for sale...