– ADC 14bit – 61,44MHz Sampler
– 80kHz – 30MHz Direct Sampling mode
– Front End up to 200MHz for Undersampling
– USB 2.0 (Data & Power supply)
– 192kHz I&Q USB Output
– PC USB powered (no external source required)
– Suitable as RTX IF Spectrum Scope
– EXT/IO port for expansion modules
– Driver supports multiple boards
– Switched 20dB attenuator
– Switched 30Mhz LP filter
Included: SMA/BNC adapter – USB cable
CD with driver/software and manual.
Requires external filters board
– Records and plays back of 192 KHz spectrum
– Audio output selectable on specified card
– DRM and FM STEREO reception
– Triple tuning bar (patent pending)
– Double notch variable filters
– Fully adjustable DSP filter
– Tmate support built-in
– Audio output for VAC
– Memories Database
– Keyboard controls
– Built-in browser
– CAT protocol
R&S®Cable Rider ZPH Brief description:
The R&S®Cable Rider ZPH has all the essential basic measurement capabilities required for installing and maintaining antenna systems in the field. Its unique features ensure...
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.